Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi) - Page 9

post #121 of 384

Rossi Mulgas. Same design they've been making in South Australia for about 50 years, pretty good example of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Takes a while to break em in but once you do they'll last 10+ years and they're the most comfortable thing you'll ever wear.

 

 

46_normal_4002n.jpg

post #122 of 384

Not fancy, but pretty they match my style and are comfortable.

 

61780_CHAR.jpg

post #123 of 384

Love Asics and their Onitsuka line. If Asics made dress shoes, there's no other brand I would ever buy.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post

These are so so comfy and I'm jonseing for more in other colours. Onitsuka (Tiger Ultimate 81's) ftw!



 

post #124 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaboman View Post

Love Asics and their Onitsuka line. If Asics made dress shoes, there's no other brand I would ever buy.

 



 


Agreed.  I love asics, there's no other shoe brand I can stand wearing.
 

post #125 of 384


 Double post


Edited by headbob - 8/6/10 at 1:22pm
post #126 of 384

Adidas samba 80 w/ gum rubber sole

 

Adidas Samba 80 Mens Soccer Shoes in BLK/CHALK

post #127 of 384

Addidas Samba Millenium:

 

SI-AD088559-2.jpg

 

and some Vibram FiveFingers Bikila are what I just bought this month:

 

mens_vibram_five_finger_bikila_grey.jpg

 

Already own a pair of Diesel high-tops:

 

[I can't find a good picture anywhere of these; I'll update when I do or if I bother to take my own]

 

and a pair of Asics Tigers:

 

onitsukaTigerByAsics.jpg

 

I really want a nice pair of Allen Edmonds black oxfords like these here (they'll last forever if cared for properly due to the construction quality):  

 

9501.jpg

 

01.jpg

post #128 of 384

No mention of Toms? :(

 

Mens Ash Canvas Classics TOMS Shoes Side.jpg

 

Only the most unique and comfortable shoes on the planet. Also, for every pair you buy, a pair goes to a child in need in faraway 3rd world countries.

post #129 of 384

Jordan Spizikes, Nike SB Beijing, and Nike SB Angels and Demons. My three pairs of shoes. 

 

air-jordan-spizike-whitecement-grey-black-november-23rd.jpg

 

nike-dunk-sb-elite-mid-beijing-1.jpg

 

Nike+SB-+Angel-Devil.jpg

post #130 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANinjaBurrito View Post

No mention of Toms? :(

 

Mens Ash Canvas Classics TOMS Shoes Side.jpg

 

Only the most unique and comfortable shoes on the planet. Also, for every pair you buy, a pair goes to a child in need in faraway 3rd world countries.


my sister has a pair and they seem kinda cheeply made and i personally find them pretty ugly. it's nice of them to send a pair to someone who needs them though.

post #131 of 384

Quote:Originally Posted by adoit90 View Post
 

 

 

and some Vibram FiveFingers Bikila are what I just bought this month:

 

mens_vibram_five_finger_bikila_grey.jpg

 

 

 

 

I saw some kid wearing those one time.  I asked him to wiggle his toes, but he wouldn't

 

post #132 of 384

Ah sweet. I want some Bikilas for exercise and a pair of the new smartwool Classics that are out this fall for casual-wear in the summer instead of flip-flops.

post #133 of 384

 

Quote:

I really want a nice pair of Allen Edmonds black oxfords like these here (they'll last forever if cared for properly due to the construction quality):  

 

9501.jpg

 

 

 

These actually are not oxfords.  Classic oxfords have a stitch over the toe (And IMO look a lot better than just a plain toe.)

 

Ferragamo Oxford-1.jpg

 

 

post #134 of 384

08172010014.jpg

 

I apologise for the rather shit photo, I only had my phone on-hand.

The nikes I wear to work, and the adidas shoes I wear for everything else.

The chuck taylors I wear on the odd occasion.

post #135 of 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post

Ah sweet. I want some Bikilas for exercise and a pair of the new smartwool Classics that are out this fall for casual-wear in the summer instead of flip-flops.


This has now changed, I want the recently announced Komodo Sport's for exercise!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)