I'm sorry if this is a repost, but I had a good search and didn't see anything...
Details and pictures of Meier's new portable amp with USB DAC are now available on the Meier website - here.
- All-aluminium casing (I'm British, so you get the UK spelling :P)
- Bigger volume knob
- USB connector moved to back
- External power socket on back
- Low/high current modes. Low mode = 100 hours on a 9V battery
- Bigger buffer than Corda MKIII
- Two single AD8610 opamps
- PCM2704 Texas Instruments DAC
Looks great to me!