Dave's a great guy to deal with, though at times he does come across a bit "aggressively passionate" about audio. He makes a great piece of kit though, and while those plain black boxes aren't much to look at, they certainly make it easier to sneak in upgrades without your financial officer noticing
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amps pick up the radio Last post on 3/22/11 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Dac/Amp or Amp for Audio Technica AD700 Last post on 8/31/10 at 3:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Fiio E5 vs BSG cMoy Last post on 10/1/10 at 1:57am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Worthwhile upgrade from CKKIII? Last post on 10/25/10 at 7:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
- Headphone Impedance
hotaudio40 's amps - Page 52
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“An excellent alternative to the computer user wanting something different to an internal sound card!”“Good sound for the price”
- Pros:“Powerful and affordable”“Powerful, clean output with slight warmth, small footprint, value for money, drives most headphones, nice connectability with E7”
Agreed, Dave is very kind and his customer service is great. I'm a happy owner of his DAC-WOW for almost a year now, been using it pretty much daily for many hours straight.
I'd highly recommend Hotaudio to anyone looking for simple and affordable, but truly out-of-proportion bang for your buck amps/dacs.
- hotaudio40 's amps
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › EarSonics SM64 Universal IEM review 48 seconds ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Output impedance, nominal impedance - and splitting resistance 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy some new Headphones (Maybe some Grado SR225i's) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe