Originally Posted by Raphael
No fair. Us SuperMicro-IV awaiters deserve our glory too
I can see how this has happened.
1. He wanted to optimize the design for the Reference and finish it.
2. He sees how that optimization can improve the Supermicro designs.
3. He gets some of the Reference designs out there to get user response.
4. He begins to see positive user response.
5. He brings that optimization into the orders for the Supermicro that are in the que.
6. He builds the Supermicro
7. He ships the Supermicro
8. He gets so many new orders that he can never improve them again due to overwhelming response.
It is a good thing he did his homework first this time.