Here it is. I have been meaning to take some pics of my new iMod rig for a while now, but its taken me a while to get around to it.
My rig is:
- 4G 60 iMod Photo with Contour Showcase Case and 1200 mAh iPodJuice battery
- Rap Around Cryo-X-Silver IC
- RSA Tomahawk Amp
- UE Triple.Fi 10 Pro Phones
A few things to mention:
- The amp is stuck to the case with velcro. I dont plan to ever take them apart as long as this is my rig; the velcro is actually very secure.
- I have rubber feet on the top of my tomahawk since I am basically using it upside-down. I originally did this because I couldnt bear to put black velcro on top of the RSA logo on the tomahawk, but it actually works quite nice this way. When I first got this setup, I was using a charity bracelet to hold everything together (with the amp right side up) and getting the iMod cable and headphone cable plugged into the amp was a very tight squeeze and it was not easy to plug and unplug the headphones. Flip the amp, and there is plenty of room - as you can see