post #31 of 128
5/11/07 at 7:16pm
Another video of Lustmord. From his Carbon/Core album. This is better example of his music cuz earlier one was still a trailer, and not a good example of his ambient stuff.
I want to ease my troubled post-examination mind, not torture it even more!
Lol, just joking. Keep em coming, I like taking a dip in dark side too!
Michale Brook - Cobalt Blue. The inventor of the "infinite guitar" style. Excellent stuff.
I think I know what you mean, so I would highly recommend these:
- M83 - Before the Dawn Heals Us
- ULRICH SCHNAUSS - Far Away Trains Passing By & A Strangely Isolated Place
- HILMAR ÖRN HILMARSSON & SIGUR RÓS - Angels of the Universe
- HECTOR ZAZOU - Sahara Blue & Songs from the Cold Seas
- CUL DE SAC - Crashes to Light Minutes to Its Fall
- CIPHER - No Ordinary Man
- BARK PSYCHOSIS - Hex
- NO-MAN - Together We're Stranger
- MICHAEL SCHRIEVE - Transfer Station Blue
- ROBERT RICH - Seven Veils
- AMETHYSTIUM - Odonata
- B-TRIBE - Spiritual, Spiritual
- JULEE CRUISE - Floating Into the Night
- CONSTANCE DEMBY - Novus Magnificat & Sacred Space Music
In addition to the above, I think some titles from the ECM label might also appeal to you:
- NILS PETTER MOLVAER - Khmer
- KETIL BJÖRNSTAD - The Sea
- ARILD ANDERSEN GROUP - Electra
- JAN GARBAREK - Visible World & Legend of the Seven Dreams
- TERJE RYPDAL - If Mountains Could Sing & Skywards