woohoo. I got a whole bunch of parts to start my next MAX with
I'm going to move my BG's over to it and use 1.5" sinks. I should have some of the Russian caps soon too to try. I'll be comparing them with the vit Q's I've obtained and am yet to try, while I'm at it. I've got a set of ES's that Tom sent me to stick into my first max (what was the verdict with the Gen IIs with these, if any?). I've got some PRP resistors to outfit most significant positions too, which I hope will prove their worth though they do at least look good
. I'll probably use some cheap wood for the case again too since it actually looks kinda cool (I'll eventually update my pics). I'll probably extrude the heat sinks kind of like vixr style. fortunately my caps are still short enough though since I doubt I could cut that clean (rspct, vixr). got some knobs while I'm at it too.. still need more knobs
. I still need to get a pot and to make some new cables. need more wire too I guess
. I'm really taking my time with this one though, since, well.. I've just got less of it lately ;/ so no pot.. not wired. yet.
edit: Thankfully, I also have a bunch of BJT pairs I'll still try out