you've validated my observation--they're not optimal for mobile phones unless you amp 'em (i've used a fiio e11, but actually need to turn the amp quite high). the open design doesn't help, since you get a lot of ambient/outside noise. as you suggest, i may relegate them for pc use, as they really do sound good.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones Under $25 US Last post on 6/30/12 at 4:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range comfortable headphones for daily listening Last post on 11/24/11 at 5:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- HELP KRAMER MODDING PORTAPROS? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 1/27/12 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to keep in a time capsule Last post on 12/20/11 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 2473/12/14 at 9:20am
I also couldn't find the correct headphones in Eu. So I can't use my KSC75. It is damn painful. To be honest, they have been staying in my drawer for a long time. Kind of a dead purchase. For gym, I am going to get a budget iem or something.post #243 of 24712/5/14 at 5:46pmpost #244 of 24712/6/14 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by aristidesfl
Anyone knows if these would work?
Seems like it might work but I can't say 100% unfortunately. For the price, it is worth to try it out I guess.post #245 of 24712/6/14 at 10:14amThose aren't going to work. The product image seems to show the cable routing through the headband so it probably isn't a detachable headband.
If you can't find a headband then get KTXPRO1, same titanium coated open back driver but with headband.post #246 of 24712/17/14 at 7:36pm
I wanted to do the headband mod in my Yuin G1A and searched a lot for a headband that looked like the headband of the Parts Express Mini Stereo Lightweight Headphones.
I bought this model (but from other seller) and it worked:
- Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Budget Earbuds with punchy bass 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)