you've validated my observation--they're not optimal for mobile phones unless you amp 'em (i've used a fiio e11, but actually need to turn the amp quite high). the open design doesn't help, since you get a lot of ambient/outside noise. as you suggest, i may relegate them for pc use, as they really do sound good.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Headphones Under $25 US Last post on 6/30/12 at 4:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mid-range comfortable headphones for daily listening Last post on 11/24/11 at 5:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- HELP KRAMER MODDING PORTAPROS? Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 1/27/12 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones to keep in a time capsule Last post on 12/20/11 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 2473/12/14 at 9:20am
I also couldn't find the correct headphones in Eu. So I can't use my KSC75. It is damn painful. To be honest, they have been staying in my drawer for a long time. Kind of a dead purchase. For gym, I am going to get a budget iem or something.post #243 of 24712/5/14 at 5:46pmpost #244 of 24712/6/14 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by aristidesfl
Anyone knows if these would work?
Seems like it might work but I can't say 100% unfortunately. For the price, it is worth to try it out I guess.post #245 of 24712/6/14 at 10:14amThose aren't going to work. The product image seems to show the cable routing through the headband so it probably isn't a detachable headband.
If you can't find a headband then get KTXPRO1, same titanium coated open back driver but with headband.post #246 of 24712/17/14 at 7:36pm
I wanted to do the headband mod in my Yuin G1A and searched a lot for a headband that looked like the headband of the Parts Express Mini Stereo Lightweight Headphones.
I bought this model (but from other seller) and it worked:
- Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Best Headphones To Pair With The Schiit Mjolnir 1 minute ago
- › The Havi B3 Pro 1 (B3P1). The Sub $100 Cream of the Crop IEM. 1 minute ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Octave 2 minutes ago
- › Best alternative to AD700 in soundstage and price? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3