Does anyone have a link for a burn-in pink noise? I found some link on my mobile phone the other day but I can't for the life of me find it again. It plays all the frequencies needed with some frequent 1 minute pauses.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Futuresonics Atrio M5
- categoryEarbudstagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandFuture Sonicstagged by System, 6/24/10
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Will These Shure Foam Sleeves Fit the Future Sonic Atrios? Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from Klipsch Image-S4 Last post on 7/23/11 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most bass under/around *$150* Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Never Had So Much Fun With An Earphone Like I Do With These Future Sonic Atrios!!! Last post on 3/12/11 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sparkle & Atrio can now be used in the same sentence... Last post on 5/23/11 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Futuresonics Atrio M5 - Page 158
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2357 of 2359
4/12/13 at 6:37pm
post #2358 of 2359
5/23/13 at 9:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Futuresonics Atrio M5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3658 Active Users (676 Members and 2982 Guests)
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 3 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 52 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit lyr 2: minty with NOS tube option 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Cans for Classical Music, $200 max. 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2