Does anyone have a link for a burn-in pink noise? I found some link on my mobile phone the other day but I can't for the life of me find it again. It plays all the frequencies needed with some frequent 1 minute pauses.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Futuresonics Atrio M5
- categoryEarbudstagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandFuture Sonicstagged by System, 6/24/10
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 2/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Will These Shure Foam Sleeves Fit the Future Sonic Atrios? Last post on 3/9/11 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from Klipsch Image-S4 Last post on 7/23/11 at 7:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most bass under/around *$150* Last post on 5/11/11 at 3:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I Never Had So Much Fun With An Earphone Like I Do With These Future Sonic Atrios!!! Last post on 3/12/11 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sparkle & Atrio can now be used in the same sentence... Last post on 5/23/11 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Futuresonics Atrio M5 - Page 158
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2357 of 2359
4/12/13 at 6:37pm
post #2358 of 2359
5/23/13 at 9:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Futuresonics Atrio M5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2890 Active Users (508 Members and 2382 Guests)
- › Music Game IX just now
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Would that extension cable impact the queality of my headphones? 30 seconds ago
- › The Grado RS-2 appreciation thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Another New Guy 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Faint hiss coming from Philips Fidelio X2 both plugged and unplugged. 3 minutes ago
- › Tuneshell - How to send files to phone via USB? 3 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Compliment to LCD2.2 Bamboo - Recording studio Not expensive... 4 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3