- originally made by Motorola, division sold to ON Semiconductor
- Creative usually uses this opamp for MIC-IN
- datasheet: http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/MC33078-D.PDF
- Texas Instruments, Differential Driver/ Receiver Pair, balanced transmissions
- datasheet: http://www.ti.com/lit/gpn/sn75179b
- New Japan Radio, high-gain, high-output opamp, usually used for headphone drive capability
- datasheet: http://semicon.njr.co.jp/njr/hp/file...o?_mediaId=147
And which one of the remaining mystery IC's is for RCA?
I will be back with IC numbers in a moment.
Edit: IC numbers on both IC's are the same