This is your lucky day. The "damaged" pad you show is not used. Just be sure it is left "open..."
X-FI Board model SB0460:
- original MC33078 opamp is MIC-IN configured in MONO mode and NOT a LINE-IN opamp, as shown in other parts of this thread.
- only half the opamp is used.
- inputs, In+2 and In-2, are shorted to ground. (to keep the second, unused opamp in quiescent state)
- output, Out2, is left open. (to insure opamp current demand is minimal)
- SB0460 Line-IN is capacitively coupled to the Wolfson WM8775 ADC, via C21 (J1 connector) and C22 (MIC-IN/Flexijack)
MC33078 Datasheet: http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/MC33078-D.PDF