I've owned a pair for nearly ten years now and they sound as amazing as ever... though the older I get the more intolerable I am with the comfort factor. There I said it. They are uncomfortable. I'm constantly having to adjust the slippage of the height adjustment, the weight of the band isn't really heavy just irritating after 30 minutes (makes my head itch), and the thick wires (that don't twist well) come out of both cups are always in the way when I am writing. I think I'm beginning to understand why so many people customize them. The sound is great though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 7/1/15 at 4:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 5/21/15 at 9:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 236
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I must be one of the lucky few. Not only do I absolutely love the sound (through a Burson Conductor SL 1793), I have no problem with comfort. I can happily listen for hours with no discomfort at all.
Listen too mine for 3-5 hours at least 5 times a week with no issue at all!
from all HiFi component, headphones are more subjectiv. When I tested Senn HD650, my reson to give up of them is that they are (please, don't laugh) small for me (better to say, my head).
They build from metal which is not flexibile.
When I bought 325, in first time I have problem that headphones driver pressed my ear. In short time, I bought G cush. There are changed sound to betther, more musicaly (my opinion).
With that coush, I no have any problem to "wear" then min 5 hour per day, almost every day
but (again must to say, my opinion), problem with Grado is not conform, problem is with quality
on my former Grado (80) on one driver has been fallen down, may friend have 125 and their driver suddenly stoped wih work (they have interruption in one driver. On my 325, litlle metal stick turn out from plastic (semi) ring that hold driver. On both side!!!!
after all, don't judge headphones on their conform, because, every man (or woman :)) have diferent ear, head, or something third.
I love Grado very much. My plan is to by one of wooden. But, I must to say, after sound, big job is to create a good quality and Grado company must to change od that field
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 90th Anniversary 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 14 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 15 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Were the Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials wearing audiophile headphones? 19 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)