Hey btw can anyone tell me how many versions of 325/325is were there in total? As far as I know there're the black plastic original, the silver one, the golden one and the chrome one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DECWARE and Grados... Last post on 1/21/11 at 12:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3332 of 3334
8/20/14 at 7:34pm
The black model wasn't plastic, its aluminum.
Edited by joseph69 - 8/21/14 at 6:28am
post #3333 of 3334
8/21/14 at 12:22am
Quote:There were also two "silver" ones, as I understand, either side of the chrome ones. The ones prior were brushed aluminium and after annodised sparkly grey.
Does anyone know how long the chrome ones were around for and roughly how many were produced?
post #3334 of 3334
10/17/14 at 7:10pm
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Currently, there are 3557 Active Users (660 Members and 2897 Guests)
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 30 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 32 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Brand New AK120 Still Sealed 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)