Hey btw can anyone tell me how many versions of 325/325is were there in total? As far as I know there're the black plastic original, the silver one, the golden one and the chrome one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 7/21/14 at 9:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 8/17/14 at 5:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DECWARE and Grados... Last post on 1/21/11 at 12:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3332 of 3333
8/20/14 at 7:34pm
The black model wasn't plastic, its aluminum.
Edited by joseph69 - Yesterday at 6:28 am
post #3333 of 3333
8/21/14 at 12:22am
Quote:There were also two "silver" ones, as I understand, either side of the chrome ones. The ones prior were brushed aluminium and after annodised sparkly grey.
Does anyone know how long the chrome ones were around for and roughly how many were produced?
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3371 Active Users (522 Members and 2849 Guests)
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 19 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 43 seconds ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NAD HP50 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Was there a Sony MDR-V7? 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › sehhheiser hd800 what amp to pair up to bring out the MOSt out of it? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)