Hey btw can anyone tell me how many versions of 325/325is were there in total? As far as I know there're the black plastic original, the silver one, the golden one and the chrome one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DECWARE and Grados... Last post on 1/21/11 at 12:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3332 of 3334
8/20/14 at 7:34pm
The black model wasn't plastic, its aluminum.
Edited by joseph69 - 8/21/14 at 6:28am
post #3333 of 3334
8/21/14 at 12:22am
Quote:There were also two "silver" ones, as I understand, either side of the chrome ones. The ones prior were brushed aluminium and after annodised sparkly grey.
Does anyone know how long the chrome ones were around for and roughly how many were produced?
post #3334 of 3334
10/17/14 at 7:10pm
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Currently, there are 2898 Active Users (549 Members and 2349 Guests)
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Selling 1 month old Burson Audio Conductor SL S9018 $850 one time... 1 minute ago
- › Visit to the Schiit Box - Schiit Factory Tour 2 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 4 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 4 minutes ago
- › New Headphones Recommendations 6 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 8 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)