Hey btw can anyone tell me how many versions of 325/325is were there in total? As far as I know there're the black plastic original, the silver one, the golden one and the chrome one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 9/24/14 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DECWARE and Grados... Last post on 1/21/11 at 12:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3332 of 3334
8/20/14 at 7:34pm
The black model wasn't plastic, its aluminum.
Edited by joseph69 - 8/21/14 at 6:28am
post #3333 of 3334
8/21/14 at 12:22am
Quote:There were also two "silver" ones, as I understand, either side of the chrome ones. The ones prior were brushed aluminium and after annodised sparkly grey.
Does anyone know how long the chrome ones were around for and roughly how many were produced?
post #3334 of 3334
10/17/14 at 7:10pm
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Currently, there are 3041 Active Users (636 Members and 2405 Guests)
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 27 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › TEAC UD-H01 USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › WTT Calyx M with AK120II. The Calyx M comes with warranty receipt... 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)