Hey btw can anyone tell me how many versions of 325/325is were there in total? As far as I know there're the black plastic original, the silver one, the golden one and the chrome one?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 7/21/14 at 9:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 8/17/14 at 5:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need recommendation for open headphones. ~300$ budget Last post on 2/21/13 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DECWARE and Grados... Last post on 1/21/11 at 12:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 223
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #3332 of 3333
8/20/14 at 7:34pm
The black model wasn't plastic, its aluminum.
Edited by joseph69 - Yesterday at 6:28 am
post #3333 of 3333
8/21/14 at 12:22am
Quote:There were also two "silver" ones, as I understand, either side of the chrome ones. The ones prior were brushed aluminium and after annodised sparkly grey.
Does anyone know how long the chrome ones were around for and roughly how many were produced?
- The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3901 Active Users (610 Members and 3291 Guests)
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 18 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 21 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 29 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH M50x or AKG K702s? 38 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)