Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 190

post #2836 of 3333

Lately I'm having trouble leaving for work on time because I'm loving my 325is w/ Leckerton UHA-6mkII through optical. I keep thinking just one more song :)

post #2837 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenormech View Post

Lately I'm having trouble leaving for work on time because I'm loving my 325is w/ Leckerton UHA-6mkII through optical. I keep thinking just one more song smily_headphones1.gif

I hear you brother/sister. Loving my new 325s and don't want to stop playing at night.
post #2838 of 3333

I do most of my music listening at work since I have a desk job and kids and hustle and bustle at home don't make for much listening time. I find myself sometimes being torn between wanting to go home and wanting to listen more.

post #2839 of 3333

Well the hospital emailed and said my 325is were almost recovered from surgery and should be released on Friday.  They did not give me the diagnosis, but I assume they transplanted a new cord (1/4" plug was ?shorting? I suspect).  Maybe they will include a report of what was done in the medical records/shipping invoice.  Can't wait to get them back....

post #2840 of 3333
Just hit the first 100 hours with my new Grado 325's. I must say they are definitely better. The NIB tinny sound has all but faded from my memory, as it does not exist anymore at all to my ears. I absolutely love these cans and am so glad I took the chance with my $300.
post #2841 of 3333

my favorite thing about the 325's is that they're extremely detailed, mostly due to the treble, but still, its impressive that 300$ can get u that level of detail.

post #2842 of 3333

The 325is just seems to continually amaze me every time I listen to them (which is at least 4 out of 7 nights a week. They truly have a beautifull sound IMO.

post #2843 of 3333

dt880smile.png Just got my 325is back from the hospital!!!!  Sweet!!!  Working fine now.  beerchug.gif

post #2844 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

I would not recommend the Magni.  I found it too bright and unlistenable with my 325s
The Asgard 2 is better.  Especially with the gain switch on low.

YRMV

They do have a pair of Grados in a bunch of their pictures. I wonder if that means they were designed to work together:

http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=16&pic=4&products_image_large_additional=images/asgard2_06.jpg
post #2845 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

I would not recommend the Magni.  I found it too bright and unlistenable with my 325s
The Asgard 2 is better.  Especially with the gain switch on low.

YRMV

They do have a pair of Grados in a bunch of their pictures. I wonder if that means they were designed to work together:

http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=16&pic=4&products_image_large_additional=images/asgard2_06.jpg
post #2846 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudosudont View Post


They do have a pair of Grados in a bunch of their pictures. I wonder if that means they were designed to work together:

http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=16&pic=4&products_image_large_additional=images/asgard2_06.jpg

Well like I said the A2 does seem to me to work better with the 325is than the magni.  I would expect it would work just fine with the other Grados, too.  The only other pair of Grados i have right now are the iGrados and i have not tried them with teh Asgard 2, yet.  They are at work right now,  I did bring the Magni to work and it worked fine with the iGrados, although it is a noisier environment and I didn't do the same analytical listening that I did at home. 

post #2847 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

dt880smile.png Just got my 325is back from the hospital!!!!  Sweet!!!  Working fine now.  beerchug.gif

Hallehlujah! happy_face1.gif

post #2848 of 3333

As the owner of what appears to be the oldest set of 325i's on the forum, I can proudly say that they're still functioning great, and are completely unmodded (aside from new earpads) and they still sound great.

 

They've put up with a lot over the years and I'll be sad when I truly retire them.

post #2849 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaintative View Post

As the owner of what appears to be the oldest set of 325i's on the forum, I can proudly say that they're still functioning great, and are completely unmodded (aside from new earpads) and they still sound great.

 

They've put up with a lot over the years and I'll be sad when I truly retire them.

 

It's allways nice to read positive comments like this, and who knows, they might end up retiring you tongue.gif

post #2850 of 3333

Already posted on the diy forum but thought that I'd share a picture here.  My 325s with the new stand that I just built.

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.