Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. - Page 2

post #16 of 3322
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayehs View Post
#3019
Just got them from another Head-fier, and I love them!

jrussell6, you might wanna try this mod:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...highlight=325i
Welcome , nice link. Will have to try that . Can i offer you a glass of Highland Park , a romeo y julieta perhaps?
post #17 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayehs View Post
#3019
Just got them from another Head-fier, and I love them!

jrussell6, you might wanna try this mod:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...highlight=325i
thanks for the tip, i will have to give it a go, would love to hear about what people think about pad options,,, now that i'm home, i'm doing a little abing with my new dt 770's, and although there are some songs that the 325's kill on,, like any song involving a string instrument, damn these things are uncomfortable after coming off a dt 770. but i love em sooooo much i'll never get rid, just going to have to figure out a solution here,

ps,,,, #4159
post #18 of 3322
325i number 4573 reporting for duty
Awesome cans started on the 60's moved to the 80's and skipped everything in between.

I have owned the 325i for 2 months and the only downside is I have had to put every cd back on my 60g ipod at a higher rate.

a few albums have had to go on as a wav, just listen to faithless reverence and the difference is awesome.

Just looking for a cheap amp now (the 325i's took all my cash)
post #19 of 3322
1st pair was #1980, sold to a gent in Italy with the original “thin” width leather headband. Second pair is #4079 with the standard width leather handband, common to the Reference Series.

BTW for those who don't know, Alessandro's do not have serial numbers. That includes both the MS2i and MSPro.
post #20 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Welcome , nice link. Will have to try that . Can i offer you a glass of Highland Park , a romeo y julieta perhaps?
Haha if you still have any left over :P

sooo that's it? no one else owns 325i's?
post #21 of 3322
I'm afraid I sort of modded the serial number out of sight......

post #22 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x331m View Post
Put the GS1000 donuts on the 325i, and you might wonder if the GS1000 and 325i share the same driver....
Care to elaborate on that a bit please?
post #23 of 3322
Club 3-20-Fi?
post #24 of 3322
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Care to elaborate on that a bit please?
Yes, please do i just ordered those pads this morning because he said that.

And i have a genius idea. im gonna make a list of all current 325i owners
who haven't posted (using the search function) and purhaps send them a PM, asking them to post serial number?

Edit* also going to compile a nice resource list of previous threads on the 325i and put them in the first post.
post #25 of 3322
#1350 reporting in! Bowl pads are a right pain, grrrr.

Also have RS-1, but currently listening to the ER4-P's at the moment.
post #26 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Yes, please do i just ordered those pads this morning because he said that.

And i have a genius idea. im gonna make a list of all current 325i owners
who haven't posted (using the search function) and purhaps send them a PM, asking them to post serial number?

Edit* also going to compile a nice resource list of previous threads on the 325i and put them in the first post.
LOL i was gonna suggest you make a list of all the owners cuz i remember there was a list for HF-1 owners. But considering there's 4700+ and there's about 10 ppl that posted their serial number, it seemed futile :P
post #27 of 3322
Thread Starter 
Just added the member list to the first post, and some other interesting stuff.

gonna turn it into a repository of 325i knowledge.

Dsana123 #1350
Blinx #1562
Tech2 #1876
Cake ##2640
Jayehs ##3019
Pixel Pusher #4079
Davesrose #4118
Jrussell6 #4159
Ta4101 #4573
The Other Allen #4695
Me #4756

Looks like Davesrose's and Jrussell6's are pretty close.!
post #28 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Looks like Davesrose's and Jrussell6's are pretty close.!
But mine's a week or two older....so it's had more burn-in time
post #29 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
Dunno what the serial number of mine is. Mine were recabled with Cardas by cantsleep. They sound pretty good, definitely less harsh and better detailed. Really good synergy with the PPX SLAM. I think tubes are definitely a must for these phones.
yeah, this sounded pretty nice, as i recall.. upon missing it, i bought another one and recabled it with the same wire. again, went to someone who missed the sound as much as i had..
post #30 of 3322
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Just added the member list to the first post, and some other interesting stuff.

gonna turn it into a repository of 325i knowledge.

Dsana123 #1350
Blinx #1562
Tech2 #1876
Cake ##2640
Jayehs ##3019
Pixel Pusher #4079
Davesrose #4118
Jrussell6 #4159
Ta4101 #4573
The Other Allen #4695
Me #4756

Looks like Davesrose's and Jrussell6's are pretty close.!


I cannot believe it. - where this club RS-1?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club.