Really? The pro 9's have nothing to compare to when it comes to electronic. I love em.
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between models of grado headphones? Last post on 12/20/10 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a pair of headphones for at most $150? Last post on 2/10/12 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation on upgrading or buying new cans Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser 555 Last post on 1/6/12 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread - Page 43post #631 of 6669/8/12 at 3:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 6669/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #633 of 6669/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
theyre not overrated by how you are saying it :P its just it is not cup of your tea ;)post #634 of 6669/28/12 at 3:48ampost #635 of 66612/16/12 at 9:41am
HD 598s. Disappointing boxiness to the sound that lends an inescapable artifical sound to a lot of things. I am yet to hear them reproduce a realistic string sound. I don't want to sell these, but I might have to :(
post #636 of 66612/16/12 at 3:26pmpost #637 of 66612/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #638 of 66612/16/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
No, sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant an orchestral string sound.post #639 of 66612/16/12 at 4:32pmpost #640 of 66612/16/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Skin
The HD800 would be on the list by default. There is so much hype and such high expectations at this point that it would be impossible for it to reach such a goal unless it was literally the perfect headphone besting the legends like the Qualia, R10, Stax Omegas, K1000, and of course Sennheisers own Orpheus etc etc...all at once.
I'd like for that to be the case. I think many others would agree. I mean putting an end to the hunt for head fi perfection and at a reasonable cost? Somehow i just dont see that happening though. Likewise if Sennheiser themselves hit such a goal i think we would of seen a much prettier product at an extremely high price tag.
+1post #641 of 6665/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #642 of 6665/16/13 at 3:17ampost #643 of 6665/16/13 at 7:39ampost #644 of 6665/16/13 at 7:40ampost #645 of 6665/17/13 at 11:06amIt's bad enough that beats are terribly overpriced and overrated, but it's even worse when these kids praise it as if it's a God among headphones, and aren't willing to try anything else because they're already brainwashed by ******** marketing strategies.
What's even worse is how most people with Bose headphones think that they are the best sounding headphones on the market, even though they've only compared them to Beats by Dre and iBuds.
- The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 27 seconds ago
- › Is 192 kHz better or worse sounding than 96 kHz? Benchmark Media... 59 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Choetech Qi Wireless Charging Stand Review by mark2410 5 minutes ago
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...