Really? The pro 9's have nothing to compare to when it comes to electronic. I love em.
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between models of grado headphones? Last post on 12/20/10 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a pair of headphones for at most $150? Last post on 2/10/12 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation on upgrading or buying new cans Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser 555 Last post on 1/6/12 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content may be a no-brainer for most; it's just there for the less informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread - Page 43post #631 of 6669/8/12 at 3:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 6669/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #633 of 6669/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
theyre not overrated by how you are saying it :P its just it is not cup of your tea ;)post #634 of 6669/28/12 at 3:48ampost #635 of 66612/16/12 at 9:41am
HD 598s. Disappointing boxiness to the sound that lends an inescapable artifical sound to a lot of things. I am yet to hear them reproduce a realistic string sound. I don't want to sell these, but I might have to :(
post #636 of 66612/16/12 at 3:26pmpost #637 of 66612/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #638 of 66612/16/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
No, sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant an orchestral string sound.post #639 of 66612/16/12 at 4:32pmpost #640 of 66612/16/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Skin
The HD800 would be on the list by default. There is so much hype and such high expectations at this point that it would be impossible for it to reach such a goal unless it was literally the perfect headphone besting the legends like the Qualia, R10, Stax Omegas, K1000, and of course Sennheisers own Orpheus etc etc...all at once.
I'd like for that to be the case. I think many others would agree. I mean putting an end to the hunt for head fi perfection and at a reasonable cost? Somehow i just dont see that happening though. Likewise if Sennheiser themselves hit such a goal i think we would of seen a much prettier product at an extremely high price tag.
+1post #641 of 6665/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #642 of 6665/16/13 at 3:17ampost #643 of 6665/16/13 at 7:39ampost #644 of 6665/16/13 at 7:40ampost #645 of 6665/17/13 at 11:06amIt's bad enough that beats are terribly overpriced and overrated, but it's even worse when these kids praise it as if it's a God among headphones, and aren't willing to try anything else because they're already brainwashed by ******** marketing strategies.
What's even worse is how most people with Bose headphones think that they are the best sounding headphones on the market, even though they've only compared them to Beats by Dre and iBuds.
- The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 7 seconds ago
- › WTS Sony XBA-A2 $150 Shipped CONUS 25 seconds ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 36 seconds ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 1 minute ago
- › NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex Th500rp 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 3 minutes ago
- › Nordost Cables Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...