Really? The pro 9's have nothing to compare to when it comes to electronic. I love em.
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between models of grado headphones? Last post on 12/20/10 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a pair of headphones for at most $150? Last post on 2/10/12 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation on upgrading or buying new cans Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser 555 Last post on 1/6/12 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Preamble Whilst I have been an audio enthusiast for many years now, I must admit I have never really been all that interested in using any kind of esoteric cables with my systems. I have always...
Preamble: It is finally happening – Brainwavz Audio is making in-ears with Balanced Armature drivers again. After they were introduced to the public few months ago, the two single-BA...
The Lyra, released back in 2014-15 was refreshed along with Campfire Audio's dynamic and hybrid lineup as the Lyra II, and is a personal single dynamic driver favourite. We would like to thank...
The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread - Page 43post #631 of 6669/8/12 at 3:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 6669/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #633 of 6669/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
theyre not overrated by how you are saying it :P its just it is not cup of your tea ;)post #634 of 6669/28/12 at 3:48ampost #635 of 66612/16/12 at 9:41am
HD 598s. Disappointing boxiness to the sound that lends an inescapable artifical sound to a lot of things. I am yet to hear them reproduce a realistic string sound. I don't want to sell these, but I might have to :(
post #636 of 66612/16/12 at 3:26pmpost #637 of 66612/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #638 of 66612/16/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
No, sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant an orchestral string sound.post #639 of 66612/16/12 at 4:32pmpost #640 of 66612/16/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Skin
The HD800 would be on the list by default. There is so much hype and such high expectations at this point that it would be impossible for it to reach such a goal unless it was literally the perfect headphone besting the legends like the Qualia, R10, Stax Omegas, K1000, and of course Sennheisers own Orpheus etc etc...all at once.
I'd like for that to be the case. I think many others would agree. I mean putting an end to the hunt for head fi perfection and at a reasonable cost? Somehow i just dont see that happening though. Likewise if Sennheiser themselves hit such a goal i think we would of seen a much prettier product at an extremely high price tag.
+1post #641 of 6665/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #642 of 6665/16/13 at 3:17ampost #643 of 6665/16/13 at 7:39ampost #644 of 6665/16/13 at 7:40ampost #645 of 6665/17/13 at 11:06amIt's bad enough that beats are terribly overpriced and overrated, but it's even worse when these kids praise it as if it's a God among headphones, and aren't willing to try anything else because they're already brainwashed by ******** marketing strategies.
What's even worse is how most people with Bose headphones think that they are the best sounding headphones on the market, even though they've only compared them to Beats by Dre and iBuds.
- The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread
- Headphone Impedance
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 14 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 22 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › T20RP drivers not matching - Left stronger than the right in the... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 by NCSUZoSo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by FortisFlyer75
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear