Really? The pro 9's have nothing to compare to when it comes to electronic. I love em.
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between models of grado headphones? Last post on 12/20/10 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a pair of headphones for at most $150? Last post on 2/10/12 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation on upgrading or buying new cans Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser 555 Last post on 1/6/12 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread - Page 43post #631 of 6669/8/12 at 3:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 6669/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #633 of 6669/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
theyre not overrated by how you are saying it :P its just it is not cup of your tea ;)post #634 of 6669/28/12 at 3:48ampost #635 of 66612/16/12 at 9:41am
HD 598s. Disappointing boxiness to the sound that lends an inescapable artifical sound to a lot of things. I am yet to hear them reproduce a realistic string sound. I don't want to sell these, but I might have to :(
post #636 of 66612/16/12 at 3:26pmpost #637 of 66612/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #638 of 66612/16/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
No, sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant an orchestral string sound.post #639 of 66612/16/12 at 4:32pmpost #640 of 66612/16/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Skin
The HD800 would be on the list by default. There is so much hype and such high expectations at this point that it would be impossible for it to reach such a goal unless it was literally the perfect headphone besting the legends like the Qualia, R10, Stax Omegas, K1000, and of course Sennheisers own Orpheus etc etc...all at once.
I'd like for that to be the case. I think many others would agree. I mean putting an end to the hunt for head fi perfection and at a reasonable cost? Somehow i just dont see that happening though. Likewise if Sennheiser themselves hit such a goal i think we would of seen a much prettier product at an extremely high price tag.
+1post #641 of 6665/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #642 of 6665/16/13 at 3:17ampost #643 of 6665/16/13 at 7:39ampost #644 of 6665/16/13 at 7:40ampost #645 of 6665/17/13 at 11:06amIt's bad enough that beats are terribly overpriced and overrated, but it's even worse when these kids praise it as if it's a God among headphones, and aren't willing to try anything else because they're already brainwashed by ******** marketing strategies.
What's even worse is how most people with Bose headphones think that they are the best sounding headphones on the market, even though they've only compared them to Beats by Dre and iBuds.
- The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 24 seconds ago
- › On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being worst and 10 being best... 28 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 54 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Neutrality is boring - is there something more going on, and can... 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2