Really? The pro 9's have nothing to compare to when it comes to electronic. I love em.
Related Forum Threads
- Differences between models of grado headphones? Last post on 12/20/10 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a pair of headphones for at most $150? Last post on 2/10/12 at 5:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendation on upgrading or buying new cans Last post on 1/9/12 at 6:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Creative Aurvana Live! vs Sennheiser 555 Last post on 1/6/12 at 1:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread - Page 43post #631 of 6669/8/12 at 3:41am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #632 of 6669/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #633 of 6669/27/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
theyre not overrated by how you are saying it :P its just it is not cup of your tea ;)post #634 of 6669/28/12 at 3:48ampost #635 of 66612/16/12 at 9:41am
HD 598s. Disappointing boxiness to the sound that lends an inescapable artifical sound to a lot of things. I am yet to hear them reproduce a realistic string sound. I don't want to sell these, but I might have to :(
post #636 of 66612/16/12 at 3:26pmpost #637 of 66612/16/12 at 3:33pmpost #638 of 66612/16/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
No, sorry, I should have been clearer, I meant an orchestral string sound.post #639 of 66612/16/12 at 4:32pmpost #640 of 66612/16/12 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Skin
The HD800 would be on the list by default. There is so much hype and such high expectations at this point that it would be impossible for it to reach such a goal unless it was literally the perfect headphone besting the legends like the Qualia, R10, Stax Omegas, K1000, and of course Sennheisers own Orpheus etc etc...all at once.
I'd like for that to be the case. I think many others would agree. I mean putting an end to the hunt for head fi perfection and at a reasonable cost? Somehow i just dont see that happening though. Likewise if Sennheiser themselves hit such a goal i think we would of seen a much prettier product at an extremely high price tag.
+1post #641 of 6665/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #642 of 6665/16/13 at 3:17ampost #643 of 6665/16/13 at 7:39ampost #644 of 6665/16/13 at 7:40ampost #645 of 6665/17/13 at 11:06amIt's bad enough that beats are terribly overpriced and overrated, but it's even worse when these kids praise it as if it's a God among headphones, and aren't willing to try anything else because they're already brainwashed by ******** marketing strategies.
What's even worse is how most people with Bose headphones think that they are the best sounding headphones on the market, even though they've only compared them to Beats by Dre and iBuds.
- The official "most OVERRATED headphones" thread
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the AKM VERITA AK4490 DAC chip? 8 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 9 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 10 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 10 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 10 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...