New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mini Meet Maastricht June the 3rd 2007 - Page 23

post #331 of 423
Easiest for me is during odd weeks, whenever.
post #332 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by procreate View Post
Easiest for me is during odd weeks, whenever.
We'll think of something. I want you to spend lots of time with it before Rik's meet. That way, there's a great chance I'll be going home from Riks without a RS-1 and SLAM, but with a Sig30 amp in the week thereafter!
post #333 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie View Post
Yeah, but I don't even have the 12m^2... My gf made me move all audio stuff to the little study room, I was making to much mess... Too many CDs laying around... Besides, I want floor speakers...


Hmmmm... We shall see! (This is part of the annoying-thingy...)

But seriously, if you want to you can borrow it for a while... I've got this Lite DAC-AH here as well, if someone wants to borrow it. Ain't using it anyways.


8th of July it is!
8th of July sounds fine. I can make a thread on it later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie View Post
We'll think of something. I want you to spend lots of time with it before Rik's meet. That way, there's a great chance I'll be going home from Riks without a RS-1 and SLAM, but with a Sig30 amp in the week thereafter!
No -- buy a Sig30 before the meet. What good is it otherwise?
post #334 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmind View Post
No -- buy a Sig30 before the meet. What good is it otherwise?
To quote a famous movie: 'SHOW ME THE MONEY!!'

How's your 'Bad MF-' wallet?? Any surprises for the meet from Rik??
post #335 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie View Post
To quote a famous movie: 'SHOW ME THE MONEY!!'

How's your 'Bad MF-' wallet?? Any suprises for the meet from Rik??
My Bad MF is pretty darn empty. No surprises for the meet, at least, not for the one in Maastricht.
post #336 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmind View Post
My Bad MF is pretty darn empty. No surprises for the meet, at least, not for the one in Maastricht.
I'm not attending the Maastricht meet, so that wasn't the one I was refering to... As always, I'm expecting something nice from you, Rik! 8th of July is pretty soon, so you better hurry!
post #337 of 423
Thread Starter 
Haha sweet. My meet hasn't even been and already a next nice day to look forward to woehaaaa!
post #338 of 423
Thread Starter 
Ow yeahh, quite important. I will send the specific adress through pm tomorrow. Not now cause we are going out for dinner (lovely saturdaynight ) and will be too wasted probably by the time we get back here haha!
Sooo, See you on the Flipside
post #339 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmind View Post
No -- buy a Sig30 before the meet. What good is it otherwise?
Ah. And here I was, thinking his being annoying was only directed at me.
post #340 of 423
Indra, my contributorship for Head-Fi has just expired so now I have 483 PM's in my inbox with only 50 allowed.
Could you email me, while I work on extending my contributorship?

rikdigitalmind (aapje) gmail.com
post #341 of 423
Thread Starter 
Yep!
Let me know when you got it so I know if i got the adress right.
post #342 of 423
Thread Starter 
So people, I just send my adress through pm to everyone attending the meet. Let me know if something went wrong or if you also would like to join the meet.
post #343 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrastique View Post
Yep!
Let me know when you got it so I know if i got the adress right.
I got it. Thanks.

Looks like it'll a nice drive.
post #344 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrastique View Post
So people, I just send my adress through pm to everyone attending the meet. Let me know if something went wrong or if you also would like to join the meet.
Got it. YGPM.
post #345 of 423
Thread Starter 
YGPM2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: