Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation - Page 46

post #676 of 792
Granted, but the ticket will be give to you on your way to work.

I wish I had a pair of custom UE11s.
post #677 of 792
Granted, but they have 1 inch spikes that run on brain tissue.

I wish that all beautiful women found me irresistable.
post #678 of 792
Granted, they all live on Pluto :P

I wish that download at 500GBps
post #679 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance View Post
Granted, they all live on Pluto :P

I wish that download at 500GBps
granted, but only when downloading Britney Spear's latest album.



I wish my package would come in today.
post #680 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by skudmunky View Post
granted, but only when downloading Britney Spear's latest album.



I wish my package would come in today.
Granted but then you realize all the other guys were born with them and there's no way to attach it...

I wish that my data export from SAP gets finalized today.
post #681 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpalmer View Post
Granted but then you realize all the other guys were born with them and there's no way to attach it...

I wish that my data export from SAP gets finalized today.
Granted, but as soon as it does you'll suffer from a near fatal or fatal heart attack.

I wish I could read everyones minds when I wanted to.
post #682 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntory_Times View Post
Granted, but as soon as it does you'll suffer from a near fatal or fatal heart attack.

I wish I could read everyones minds when I wanted to.
Granted, but you'll find out everyone hates you

I wish SPSS 17 wasn't a steaming pile of crap
post #683 of 792
Granted, but you wouldn't be able to understand statistics.

I wish I wouldn't be such an idiot in front of girls that I'm not that close to. (I can't see this going well...)
post #684 of 792
Granted, but you will never see another girl ever again.

I wish I could get out of this hobby.
post #685 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberidd View Post

I wish I could get out of this hobby.
GRANTED. ..


....but you are now dead...sorry

i wish I had a pair of real x-ray specs that could see through clothes.


--
ps glad to see this old classic thread back in action.
post #686 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
GRANTED. ..


....but you are now dead...sorry

i wish I had a pair of real x-ray specs that could see through clothes.


--
ps glad to see this old classic thread back in action.
Granted, but they'll only work on people you're not attracted to.

I wish I had a working he90.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan View Post
Granted, but you'll find out everyone hates you
I already know that.
post #687 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntory_Times View Post
Granted, but they'll only work on people you're not attracted to.

I wish I had a working he90.




I already know that.
Granted, but you'll go deaf before you listen to them

I wish I wasn't at work
post #688 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan View Post
Granted, but you'll go deaf before you listen to them

I wish I wasn't at work
Granted: but you're work is testing top end earphones



I wish I had a Nikon D3X!
post #689 of 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance View Post
Granted: but you're work is testing top end earphones



I wish I had a Nikon D3X!

Granted, but you only have a 32mb card.

I wish I could complete the Boston marathon this monday.
post #690 of 792
I wish I could complete the Boston marathon this monday.[/QUOTE]

Granted but there is a snow storm forecast for monday!

I wish that all the sick children were all healed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation