Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Name that Head-Fier! (new comic)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Name that Head-Fier! (new comic) - Page 6

post #76 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik View Post
You guys are great!

At the National Meet, we should have you set up at a table like those carnival-style caricature artists.
Actually Jeff Wong, a head-fi member, does do caricatures! He came to the 1st National, if he comes to the 2nd let's ask him to do that, mauaha!
post #77 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahn View Post
Actually Jeff Wong, a head-fi member, does do caricatures! He came to the 1st National, if he comes to the 2nd let's ask him to do that, mauaha!
i've seen his stuff. jeff is a very gifted professional illustrator. asking him to do drawings at the meet is aking to asking surgeon to operate for free. i wouldn't put him in that position if i were you, unless you are prepared to pay his rates. judging by his portfolio i doubt you can.
post #78 of 128
This thread is beyond awesome, very cool!
post #79 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshifter View Post
i've seen his stuff. jeff is a very gifted professional illustrator. asking him to do drawings at the meet is aking to asking surgeon to operate for free. i wouldn't put him in that position if i were you, unless you are prepared to pay his rates. judging by his portfolio i doubt you can.
no worries, we can set him up right next to Voltron, who will be dispensing free legal advice for head-fiers!


...uh, right?
post #80 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahn View Post
no worries, we can set him up right next to Voltron, who will be dispensing free legal advice for head-fiers!


...uh, right?
do we have any medical doctors at head-fi? can we set up a table i'd like him to look at something on my back...
post #81 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshifter View Post
do we have any medical doctors at head-fi? can we set up a table i'd like him to look at something on my back...
actually 1911 does have a spare canister of "happy gas" he can dispense at the National for kicks and, uh, giggles.
post #82 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahn View Post
actually 1911 does have a spare canister of "happy gas" he can dispense at the National for kicks and, uh, giggles.
really? Daamn... I wish I had enough money to go...
post #83 of 128
If only the National Meets weren't the week before finals, I'd so go to them!

These drawings are fantastic guys! Keep it up. Hmm, maybe I should do something noteworthy/notorious to get myself a name around these parts...

Aditya
post #84 of 128
This is for the new comers.

post #85 of 128
Too funny
post #86 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont View Post
This is for the new comers.

gordo, i was hoping you'ld join our thread! that was awesome, i am a fan!!
(ray, tyll, jude)
post #87 of 128
Quote:
redshifter wrote:

(ray, tyll, jude)
We have a winner!!!

BTW ... thx for the kind words.
post #88 of 128
post #89 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asr View Post
i'm not sure who those are, but i'd like to nominate a new head-fi smiley:

:theif:
post #90 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont View Post
This is for the new comers.

That is an amazing piece of art; it should be on our home page!!! It brings moments from a few of the best meets together
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Name that Head-Fier! (new comic)