Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "Denons, but not Denons" a.k.a. what are the other nice closed headphones? Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ** Sony MDR MA900 Review ** Last post on 5/26/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D7000 v Audio Technica ATH W5000 Last post on 1/9/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Proud new owner of Audio-Technica ATH-W5000. Yay!!! Last post on 11/10/11 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is the wooden...
JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! - Page 136post #2026 of 282211/25/12 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2027 of 282211/29/12 at 2:11pmpost #2028 of 282212/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:
If this is true then I might just got lucky. I just ordered mine from Audiocube and hopefully arrive to Australia next week. I looked up and PriceJapan, Jzool, shoppinginjapan still got them in-stockpost #2029 of 28221/23/13 at 3:00pmpost #2030 of 28221/25/13 at 3:00pm
Hey guys im gunna revive this thread right quick. I cant seem to find any commentation of the isolation on these phones. See everything else talked about, but I cant find any info on them.
So, how is the isolation on these cans?post #2031 of 28221/27/13 at 2:41pmpost #2032 of 28221/28/13 at 7:30ampost #2033 of 28222/3/13 at 9:53am
sorry, if it's been already covered in this thread, but I was wondering what amps others have used and liked with the JVC DX1000.
I just got mine and really like it. I'm currently using Musical Fidelity's V-CAN II.
Thanks!post #2034 of 28222/3/13 at 3:26pmpost #2035 of 28222/3/13 at 4:12pmpost #2036 of 28222/3/13 at 6:40pmThanks for your replies!
I haven't recabled my DX1000 so I'm looking for single ended amps for it.
It was quite a long and scary (for me) time getting the DX1000, so I'm kind of afraid to send it out to recable it.post #2037 of 28222/3/13 at 9:04pmpost #2038 of 28222/4/13 at 4:24amQuote:
No need for recabling. There are four wires going to the jack so replacing it with a 4 pins XLR is quite straightforward.post #2039 of 28222/4/13 at 4:51amQuote:
right and the original cable is not poorpost #2040 of 28222/4/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
If needed I got my old cable lying somewhere so I will be able to help with which wire is what..
The original cable is OK IMO, I only switched cable because of the length and weight of the original cable and it also looks nice..
- JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 17 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 23 seconds ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 41 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › IS HD650 or T90 an upgrade to Denon D2000 ? worth buying if i... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio x5 II 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...