Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "Denons, but not Denons" a.k.a. what are the other nice closed headphones? Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ** Sony MDR MA900 Review ** Last post on 5/26/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D7000 v Audio Technica ATH W5000 Last post on 1/9/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Proud new owner of Audio-Technica ATH-W5000. Yay!!! Last post on 11/10/11 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! - Page 136post #2026 of 228811/25/12 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2027 of 228811/29/12 at 2:11pmpost #2028 of 228812/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:
If this is true then I might just got lucky. I just ordered mine from Audiocube and hopefully arrive to Australia next week. I looked up and PriceJapan, Jzool, shoppinginjapan still got them in-stockpost #2029 of 22881/23/13 at 3:00pmpost #2030 of 22881/25/13 at 3:00pm
Hey guys im gunna revive this thread right quick. I cant seem to find any commentation of the isolation on these phones. See everything else talked about, but I cant find any info on them.
So, how is the isolation on these cans?post #2031 of 22881/27/13 at 2:41pmpost #2032 of 22881/28/13 at 7:30ampost #2033 of 22882/3/13 at 9:53am
sorry, if it's been already covered in this thread, but I was wondering what amps others have used and liked with the JVC DX1000.
I just got mine and really like it. I'm currently using Musical Fidelity's V-CAN II.
Thanks!post #2034 of 22882/3/13 at 3:26pmpost #2035 of 22882/3/13 at 4:12pmpost #2036 of 22882/3/13 at 6:40pmThanks for your replies!
I haven't recabled my DX1000 so I'm looking for single ended amps for it.
It was quite a long and scary (for me) time getting the DX1000, so I'm kind of afraid to send it out to recable it.post #2037 of 22882/3/13 at 9:04pmpost #2038 of 22882/4/13 at 4:24amQuote:
No need for recabling. There are four wires going to the jack so replacing it with a 4 pins XLR is quite straightforward.post #2039 of 22882/4/13 at 4:51amQuote:
right and the original cable is not poorpost #2040 of 22882/4/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
If needed I got my old cable lying somewhere so I will be able to help with which wire is what..
The original cable is OK IMO, I only switched cable because of the length and weight of the original cable and it also looks nice..
- JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a science behind schematics? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classic music 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)