Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "Denons, but not Denons" a.k.a. what are the other nice closed headphones? Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ** Sony MDR MA900 Review ** Last post on 5/26/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D7000 v Audio Technica ATH W5000 Last post on 1/9/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Proud new owner of Audio-Technica ATH-W5000. Yay!!! Last post on 11/10/11 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! - Page 136post #2026 of 229211/25/12 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2027 of 229211/29/12 at 2:11pmpost #2028 of 229212/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:
If this is true then I might just got lucky. I just ordered mine from Audiocube and hopefully arrive to Australia next week. I looked up and PriceJapan, Jzool, shoppinginjapan still got them in-stockpost #2029 of 22921/23/13 at 3:00pmpost #2030 of 22921/25/13 at 3:00pm
Hey guys im gunna revive this thread right quick. I cant seem to find any commentation of the isolation on these phones. See everything else talked about, but I cant find any info on them.
So, how is the isolation on these cans?post #2031 of 22921/27/13 at 2:41pmpost #2032 of 22921/28/13 at 7:30ampost #2033 of 22922/3/13 at 9:53am
sorry, if it's been already covered in this thread, but I was wondering what amps others have used and liked with the JVC DX1000.
I just got mine and really like it. I'm currently using Musical Fidelity's V-CAN II.
Thanks!post #2034 of 22922/3/13 at 3:26pmpost #2035 of 22922/3/13 at 4:12pmpost #2036 of 22922/3/13 at 6:40pmThanks for your replies!
I haven't recabled my DX1000 so I'm looking for single ended amps for it.
It was quite a long and scary (for me) time getting the DX1000, so I'm kind of afraid to send it out to recable it.post #2037 of 22922/3/13 at 9:04pmpost #2038 of 22922/4/13 at 4:24amQuote:
No need for recabling. There are four wires going to the jack so replacing it with a 4 pins XLR is quite straightforward.post #2039 of 22922/4/13 at 4:51amQuote:
right and the original cable is not poorpost #2040 of 22922/4/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
If needed I got my old cable lying somewhere so I will be able to help with which wire is what..
The original cable is OK IMO, I only switched cable because of the length and weight of the original cable and it also looks nice..
- JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Gorilla Ear AT5 CIEM for Reshell 14 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 38 seconds ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Mac-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Hi Guys, reco for BASS in ear headphones? Mainly Techno, Electro,... 4 minutes ago
- › Portable, closed headphones from $200 to $300? 4 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3