Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "Denons, but not Denons" a.k.a. what are the other nice closed headphones? Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ** Sony MDR MA900 Review ** Last post on 5/26/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D7000 v Audio Technica ATH W5000 Last post on 1/9/12 at 1:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Proud new owner of Audio-Technica ATH-W5000. Yay!!! Last post on 11/10/11 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- The "One" Headphone. Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
*I am reviewing the Meze 99 Classics as a condition of the recent tour conducted by the fine folks at Meze. The following is simply my honest impressions. Introduction and Initial...
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! - Page 136post #2026 of 279811/25/12 at 9:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2027 of 279811/29/12 at 2:11pmpost #2028 of 279812/12/12 at 10:38amQuote:
If this is true then I might just got lucky. I just ordered mine from Audiocube and hopefully arrive to Australia next week. I looked up and PriceJapan, Jzool, shoppinginjapan still got them in-stockpost #2029 of 27981/23/13 at 3:00pmpost #2030 of 27981/25/13 at 3:00pm
Hey guys im gunna revive this thread right quick. I cant seem to find any commentation of the isolation on these phones. See everything else talked about, but I cant find any info on them.
So, how is the isolation on these cans?post #2031 of 27981/27/13 at 2:41pmpost #2032 of 27981/28/13 at 7:30ampost #2033 of 27982/3/13 at 9:53am
sorry, if it's been already covered in this thread, but I was wondering what amps others have used and liked with the JVC DX1000.
I just got mine and really like it. I'm currently using Musical Fidelity's V-CAN II.
Thanks!post #2034 of 27982/3/13 at 3:26pmpost #2035 of 27982/3/13 at 4:12pmpost #2036 of 27982/3/13 at 6:40pmThanks for your replies!
I haven't recabled my DX1000 so I'm looking for single ended amps for it.
It was quite a long and scary (for me) time getting the DX1000, so I'm kind of afraid to send it out to recable it.post #2037 of 27982/3/13 at 9:04pmpost #2038 of 27982/4/13 at 4:24amQuote:
No need for recabling. There are four wires going to the jack so replacing it with a 4 pins XLR is quite straightforward.post #2039 of 27982/4/13 at 4:51amQuote:
right and the original cable is not poorpost #2040 of 27982/4/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
If needed I got my old cable lying somewhere so I will be able to help with which wire is what..
The original cable is OK IMO, I only switched cable because of the length and weight of the original cable and it also looks nice..
- JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing VentureCraft SounDroid VALOQ [SDP-1]-Impression thread-... 1 second ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs ODAC (Price Includes Shipping) 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP-100 "Tru-Fi Speakers Mod" from packdemon -... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Utah Salt Lake City Meet? Anyone interested? Lets do this!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › 25% Off New David Chesky Album, The Venetian Concertos! 4 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 4 minutes ago
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...