Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Small Montreal Mini-Meet to celebrate SPRING!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Small Montreal Mini-Meet to celebrate SPRING! - Page 4

post #46 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT
The fee for Exibithor start at $2000 depending on the room and the average rate is around $4000
Scrub that notion!! I'm still laughing at myself!

Unsure of dates in middle of month, kids visiting. Looking for work is current priority. Otherwise, mostly available.

I'm still interested, maybe could bring my desktop with Emu1212.

Grado225, Sony MDR605, MDRe888, maybe some breadboard projects.
post #47 of 112
Any news?

Anybody has some contacts? I could inform myself to see if we can get a room in College Andre Grasset in Montreal Nord how's that? It would cost some money but I'm sure we're all ready to put down some cash. Also, I could get some sponsors from the local shops.

So, any interest?
post #48 of 112
Anyone?
post #49 of 112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryminator View Post
Any news?

Anybody has some contacts? I could inform myself to see if we can get a room in College Andre Grasset in Montreal Nord how's that? It would cost some money but I'm sure we're all ready to put down some cash. Also, I could get some sponsors from the local shops.

So, any interest?
Where is that exactly?
post #50 of 112
Just on the side of the 40, corner 40 and Christophe-Colomb

Interested?
post #51 of 112
Ok this idea will die if we don't do something.

OK the meet will be april 27-28-29 2007 or the weekend of this date. The number of days will depend on the number of people we have (ie the money we have). I'll let you know where it is depending on how many people are interested. It will let me some time to find some sponsors.

Start a list, put your name if you want and CAN be there 27-28-29 of april 2007 in a meet in Montreal:

1. Larryminator
post #52 of 112
I'll be there
post #53 of 112
Ok I'll be there

I have

Eastsound CD-E3
Little Dot 2++
Beyer DT 990 '05

Denon DCP-150

Old pretty beat up AKG 240 Sextett
post #54 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryminator View Post
Ok this idea will die if we don't do something.

OK the meet will be april 27-28-29 2007 or the weekend of this date. The number of days will depend on the number of people we have (ie the money we have). I'll let you know where it is depending on how many people are interested. It will let me some time to find some sponsors.

Start a list, put your name if you want and CAN be there 27-28-29 of april 2007 in a meet in Montreal:

1. Larryminator
APRIL 27-28-29 2007 MEET IN MONTREAL

Add your name on the list:

1. Larryminator
2. Sebascrub
3. DanT

Quote me and add your name on the list if you want to come.

I'll update soon about the place.

Thanks
post #55 of 112
Any time in march/april, I'm in for certain. Nothing big to schedule around.
post #56 of 112
Yer, add me too depending where it is held

Anyone with contacts to their community centers ?, they are usually free if you book in advance.
post #57 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryminator View Post
APRIL 27-28-29 2007 MEET IN MONTREAL

Add your name on the list:

1. Larryminator
2. Sebascrub
3. DanT

Quote me and add your name on the list if you want to come.

I'll update soon about the place.

Thanks
Cool, that's my birthday (27th), would be fun to spend it in Mtl. Pick a day and time on the weekend and I'll be there. (hoefully)

4. cloud_c (Claudiu)


I don't have much in terms of great gear, but I'll bring:
Sony MDR-V900 (not HD - and more for fun)
Sony MDR-SA3000
Cowon iAudio X5L (with lots of 320k VBR mp3s and some flac tunes)
post #58 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryminator View Post
APRIL 27-28-29 2007 MEET IN MONTREAL

Add your name on the list:

1. Larryminator
2. Sebascrub
3. DanT

Quote me and add your name on the list if you want to come.

I'll update soon about the place.

Thanks
1. Larryminator
2. Sebascrub
3. DanT
4. Nightfire
5. EdT
6. Cloud_C

Add you name to the list please.
post #59 of 112
Need more name!

Chef Medeski where are you?
post #60 of 112
up! 6 persons only interested?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Small Montreal Mini-Meet to celebrate SPRING!