finally from Westone. Hope it sound warmer than Shure E500
post #16 of 2524
1/6/07 at 2:56am
OK to answer a few questions:
1) pricing - not set yet. Will be in the mid-high $300 range (that is subject to change)
2) pics - have not got any press shots yet. Will soon and will post them.
3) size - about the same as the UM2, a little more oval in shape. Still as flush fitting as the UM2. Out current protoypes are using the UM2 casing, so that will give you an idea of the compact size of the drivers.
4) sound - subjective of course; but very warm mids, tight base and sharp, crisp highs. Some have stated they sound at least as good as the ES2.
5) shows - Not doing CES, just MacWorld for the release. Also working on getting to the Meet in April.