Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Real Hip Hop recommendations!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Real Hip Hop recommendations! - Page 41

post #601 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzunaruto View Post

1- Lupe Fiasco-The Cool

2-Lupe Fiasco- Food & Liquor

They're both old but classic's imo

 

not sure if Nujabes is considered Hip hop, but everything he makes sounds great. R.I.P 

 

 

Nujabes +1. I love all the stuff he makes !

post #602 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mralexosborn View Post

I second this. And Flatbush Zombies. 

Yeeeah, I forgot 3rdiiiuth aswell!!!

post #603 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froststep View Post

I like Pro Era and the Underachievers, tis modern too:)

 

I then dug out Joey Bada - Summer Knights. Pretty cool.

 

Update: really liking this!


Edited by moriez - 7/7/13 at 4:33am
post #604 of 637

Some solid Alt Hop from the Knux. Check em.

post #605 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froststep View Post

Yeeeah, I forgot 3rdiiiuth aswell!!!

Just checked that out. I like! Merci beaucoup!

post #606 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mralexosborn View Post

Just checked that out. I like! Merci beaucoup!

No Worries, Theyre sweet(they have another group called summer of 89), if you like that you might like Blu & Exile theyre latest album is pretty good.


Edited by Froststep - 7/9/13 at 12:57pm
post #607 of 637

Found an artist named kenichiro nishihara, I've gotta say, I like his music a lot 

post #608 of 637

Check out Chance the Rapper. His mixtape Acid Rap shows a lot of potential.

post #609 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNewsBisounor View Post

Check out Chance the Rapper. His mixtape Acid Rap shows a lot of potential.

+1

 

Seeing Mac Miller, Chance, Choo Jackson, The Internet, and Vince Staples tomorrow. Should be godly. 

post #610 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mralexosborn View Post

+1

Seeing Mac Miller, Chance, Choo Jackson, The Internet, and Vince Staples tomorrow. Should be godly. 

What a lineup!
post #611 of 637

Atmosphere, Atmosphere, Atmosphere. Everyone has heard the track "Yesterday" but some other gems to check out:

Puppets

Shoulda Known

YGM

Watch Out

Pour Me Another

Trying to Find a Balance

 

"No rapper needs to write about the struggles of being a rapper" -Slug

post #612 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post


What a lineup!

It was so good! Not the best show I've been to due to the lackluster crowd but Mac is easily the best performer I've ever seen. He did half of his set (mostly songs off of his new album) with a three piece jazz band. Whoa. 

post #613 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mralexosborn View Post

It was so good! Not the best show I've been to due to the lackluster crowd but Mac is easily the best performer I've ever seen. He did half of his set (mostly songs off of his new album) with a three piece jazz band. Whoa. 

Wow. I would not have called that!
post #614 of 637

Hip-hop with actual bands is so good. Jay-Z had an MTV Unplugged show like fifteen years ago with The Roots doing the instrumentals and and it's one of the best live tapings I've ever heard. 

post #615 of 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbristol802 View Post

Atmosphere, Atmosphere, Atmosphere. Everyone has heard the track "Yesterday" but some other gems to check out:
Puppets
Shoulda Known
YGM
Watch Out
Pour Me Another
Trying to Find a Balance

"No rapper needs to write about the struggles of being a rapper" -Slug

No clue how i forgot to mention Atmosphere, Very good music from these guys
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Real Hip Hop recommendations!