Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#6]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#6] - Page 155  

post #2311 of 18458
"My my" - menomena [viro, I got a feeling that you would like this one...]
post #2312 of 18458
"God's Away On Business" - Tom Waits
post #2313 of 18458
The Gourds - Stadium Blitzer
post #2314 of 18458
Porcupine Tree- Mellatron Scratch
post #2315 of 18458

post #2316 of 18458
"An Autumn's Song" - A Whisper In The Noise
post #2317 of 18458
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
"My my" - menomena [viro, I got a feeling that you would like this one...]
Second time through

Wet and Rushing - Menomena right now.

Sounds like my kind of stuff. Looks like "Friend & Foe" just got added to my Tuesday list.

Thanks for the heads up!
post #2318 of 18458
killswitch engage - daylight dies
post #2319 of 18458
Quote:
Originally Posted by virometal View Post
Second time through

Wet and Rushing - Menomena right now.

Sounds like my kind of stuff. Looks like "Friend & Foe" just got added to my Tuesday list.

Thanks for the heads up!
Tuesday list, that's good. I don't think I have ever heard it called that but that's definitely what it is...Hey, we music fanatics need to look out for each other...I liked every song but one...I'm glad that you have some experience with their music...I would feel bad if you got something that I recommended and hated it...

"The Spiderbite Song" - The Flaming Lips
post #2320 of 18458
Miles Davis
Sketches of Spain

post #2321 of 18458
"Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows" - The Beatles
post #2322 of 18458
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
Tuesday list, that's good.
Let's just say I'm on a first name basis with the Tuesday music staff at Best Buy... It's my favorite day of the week!

--


Bunny Ain't No Kind of Rider - Of Montreal
post #2323 of 18458
Tripswitch - Roll Your Own (of the Circuit Breaker Album)
post #2324 of 18458
Quote:
Originally Posted by virometal View Post
Let's just say I'm on a first name basis with the Tuesday music staff at Best Buy... It's my favorite day of the week!
Yeah, an analysis of my credit card purchases would show that Tuesday is my favorite day to spend money...that's for sure...

"Halo" - Porcupine Tree
post #2325 of 18458
Antonio Carlos Jobim - Jazz Masters

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#6]