Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-gd Reference Onetagged by System, 8/3/10
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by SunTanScanMan, 7/5/14
- brandDenontagged by System, 4/6/12
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 3/1/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandKosstagged by System, 7/16/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 7/16/10
- brandStaxtagged by System, 3/9/11
Related Forum Threads
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 8/15/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Auzede LCD-2 vs. Audio Technica W5000 Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphone Purchase & authorize dealer Pricing ? Last post on 7/26/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax headphones Last post on 6/22/11 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Low budget headphones! Last post on 6/10/11 at 2:08am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! - Page 148post #2206 of 38639/15/12 at 2:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2207 of 38639/15/12 at 8:51ampost #2208 of 38639/15/12 at 10:26am
None at all :P, sorry. I hope the DIY enclosure does not detract too much, otherwise it's just like holding two small plannar magnetic speakers next to your ears, I'd guess.
Sweet you completed your set! Looks good ;)post #2209 of 38639/15/12 at 11:43ampost #2210 of 38639/17/12 at 2:18pmpost #2211 of 38639/25/12 at 1:11pmpost #2212 of 38639/25/12 at 8:59pmpost #2213 of 38639/27/12 at 6:32pmpost #2214 of 38639/29/12 at 9:35ampost #2215 of 38639/29/12 at 10:26ampost #2216 of 38639/29/12 at 1:00pmpost #2217 of 386310/2/12 at 1:56pmpost #2218 of 386310/2/12 at 7:08pmpost #2219 of 386310/2/12 at 7:11pmQuote:
You know what's weird? Mine have the same modding as his, but they sound different, and his came out better. His only have a couple (big) spikes in the midrange, otherwise they're pretty much straight, and the detail is wonderful. They outperform pretty much anything. Mine, by contrast, are honky in the midrange and treble (his have peaks around 1.2 KHz and 2 KHz) and have a "squishier" lower midrange. There's a very slight difference in modding (acoustic foam fill instead of a dense plastic felt) which cannot account for such a big difference.
The point being, they differ depending on production batch (version?).
The recipe is silver-plated copper twisted pair recable, Blu-tack+Dynamat padding, and Senn HD414 foam.
Most nobody will recognise the headphones above, so... Those are Denon AH-D210. A classic model from the 90s which might or might not be an OEM sibling to Yamaha RH5MA. They do look alike.
Edited by Seidhepriest - 10/2/12 at 7:31pm
- Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 17 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 51 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 57 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Usb Dac Noob and I have SO many questions. My setup: Desk: Laptop >... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear,black 6 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › hi, i have a samsung Note 3 and i need help finding a mod/app to... 6 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)