New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Happy Festivus!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

don't forget to order your very own festivus pole.

now, who thinks they can take me?!
post #2 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshifter View Post
http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

don't forget to order your very own festivus pole.

now, who thinks they can take me?!
First you need to have the Airing of Grievances! Also, don't forget to donate to the Human Fund! "Money for People"...and remember, absolutely NO tinsel...I find it distracting
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebascrub View Post
First you need to have the Airing of Grievances! Also, don't forget to donate to the Human Fund! "Money for People"...and remember, absolutely NO tinsel...I find it distracting
I GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE!
post #4 of 19
Kruger! My son tells me your company STINKS!
post #5 of 19
post #6 of 19
OH SHI-
post #7 of 19
I find tinsel distracting.
post #8 of 19
Until you can pin me, Festivus is not over.....LET'S RUMBLE!!!

*THIS IS THE BEST FESTIVUS EVER!!!!*
post #9 of 19
unfortunately my festivus pole at work had to be made of something other than the standard aluminum. however it is the spirit and thought that counts....
post #10 of 19
Look gents - Edwood has the definitive Festivus thread here. ! Should a Mod take mercy on us who celebrate this wondrous occasion, please consolidate the threads or forever hear the airing of grievances

And now for some Festivus highlights...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
Yes, it can also be used as a terrible coat hanger or headphone hanger. -Ed






How Festivus Poles are made




post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges View Post
unfortunately my festivus pole at work had to be made of something other than the standard aluminum. however it is the spirit and thought that counts....
as long as it is unadorned and lusterless, it's still true to the spirit of festivus.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicAjax View Post
as long as it is unadorned and lusterless, it's still true to the spirit of festivus.

it is completely unandorned, of course we know that tinsel is distracting, correct???

i printed a generic festivus sign off the net to put the least amount of effort into the "holiday" as it should be. and ive made sure, real sure, to tell all of my coworkers what disappointments they have been to me this year.
post #13 of 19
It's 12/23 - Happy Festivus!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesurf View Post
It's 12/23 - Happy Festivus!
Quote:
stop crying and fight your father!
thanks man, that was great!
post #15 of 19


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home