I just got the HA5000. Compared to the m-Stage I used before, the difference is actually massive. The music sounds effortless (not as effortless as electrostats), and the female vocals are mesmerizing. Every word sang from a girl does not sound like a play back from a headphone, but the music flows around you. Simply amazing.
- categoryAmp DACstagged by System, 9/20/11
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 9/20/11
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/20/11
- productGraham Slee Solo SRG IItagged by System, 9/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/20/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/20/11
- productHeadRoom Ultra Desktop DACtagged by System, 9/20/11
- productMeier Audio Corda Opera DAC/Amptagged by System, 9/20/11
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 9/20/11
- productWoo Audio 3+ Redtagged by System, 9/20/11More
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 9/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help Choosing Headphones/Amp/DAC/Cables Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I Choose WA2 or WA6-SE? (Closed) Last post on 6/5/13 at 12:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Can't decide on a tube amp for HD600's Last post on 11/27/12 at 7:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
W5000 Owners' Amp Registry - Page 13post #181 of 1824/5/13 at 4:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 1825/20/13 at 4:16am
I tried these headphones (W5000) on a audio-gd nfb 5.32. Very good results with violin and other string based classical music.
I found them to be better than the HD800 for some 'string' based tracks (in terms of string clarity sound). Nearly got crucified for
mentioning this one aspect of headphone performance in another thread here!
A lot of people really hate the W5000 but that is probably because they listen to music that it was not designed for.
- W5000 Owners' Amp Registry
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 19 seconds ago
- › Shozy Cygnus Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Beats solo 2, studio 2 or v moda xs 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 10 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › JDS Labs ULTRA SHORT 3.5MM INTERCONNECT CABLE by audiophilefan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...