Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › POPPED HORNET IN THE MICROWAVE! PICS!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

POPPED HORNET IN THE MICROWAVE! PICS!

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
My Hornet got wet so I put in the microwave for a few mins to dry it out................
......................
............................
..................................
.................................................. .
.................................................. ..............
.................................................. ...........................................

This is what came out!






I think I'm on to something!

Beautiful RAY!! Someday!
post #2 of 40
im not sure i get it.

the b52 is pretty sweeeet.
post #3 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongod View Post
im not sure i get it.

the b52 is pretty sweeeet.
Kidding right?

OK for the techies

Hornet + Microwave = B52!!!
post #4 of 40
i think he's trying to say that just like a pop corn, if he puts his hornet into a microwave, somehow the hornet will pop out to become the B-52... i wish the world works this way... then i would be throwing $1 bills in hoping that stacks of $100 bills will 'pop' out...
post #5 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluren View Post
i think he's trying to say that just like a pop corn, if he puts his hornet into a microwave, somehow the hornet will pop out to become the B-52... i wish the world works this way... then i would be throwing $1 bills in hoping that stacks of $100 bills will 'pop' out...
You guys are cracking me up! LOL!!!

Yes thats what I meant!!!!!!! LOL!!!
post #6 of 40
I so much prefer the black version of B52 to the silver. Now, THAT looks serious..
post #7 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon L View Post
I so much prefer the black version of B52 to the silver.
There's a silver? Pics?
post #8 of 40
Does it work as a preamp as well?
post #9 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitris View Post
Does it work as a preamp as well?
Yes the RSA Site has a new complete update!
post #10 of 40
Wow... what a beautiful couple! One's the strong silent type and the other's a bit loud...hmmm... sound familiar?
post #11 of 40
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vo328 View Post
Wow... what a beautiful couple! One's the strong silent type and the other's a bit loud...hmmm... sound familiar?
I dont get it?
post #12 of 40
Are those 5687 tubes? They look about the same size.
post #13 of 40
I guess the popcorn analogy works... I was thinking of like, a "Hornet" (like the plane) plus a "microwave" (an atomic warhead of some sort) is like a "B-2" stealth bomber. Idk, I think I think too hard.

Sort of like:



+



=




Meh, I digress, but that definitely IS a pretty spiffy looking amp.
post #14 of 40
...meh forget it
post #15 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
Are those 5687 tubes? They look about the same size.
To answer my own question: the front tubes are indeed 5687's (same as the drive tubes of PPX Slam); the rear tubes are 12AU7's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › POPPED HORNET IN THE MICROWAVE! PICS!