- 149 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Kirkland, WA, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD25SPII Sennheiser HD25-SP Studio Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- At what price/pojint does the vaule for the money become riduclous? Last post on 10/14/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Is anyone happy with just one headphone? - Page 12post #166 of 1697/25/11 at 9:53pmI could easily live with just my UM Miracles. More comfortable more portable as much details and at least equal (although sometimes different) presentation to anything else I've heard or own. Also more forgiving of source. Only downside is longer time to take on and off in a situation of constant interruptions
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 1697/25/11 at 10:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
You have a figured out front end? You are going to have to let us all in on that. To tell you the truth I may not be so particular in headphones. The Denons are like a work truck. They just get the job done. I do wonder what LCD-2s sound like! I'm a long way away from any meets! If I was in town I would have made the last LA meet you guys had.
Yes, You can always get another pair of 7000s. I bet though you really don't miss them much! They did perform better with some changes made later in my system to remove the slugeshness and ghetto bass!
You're right, with my current setup I don't REALLY miss the 7000's. They were a fun ride while I had them though....
System finally has me happy. MacBook Pro>>>M2Tech Young DAC with external power supply>>>Lector Zoe tube preamp>>>one off custom tube amp with headphone out>>>LCD-2's. Sweet musical happiness...
I hope island life is treating you very well....post #168 of 1697/25/11 at 10:51pm
- Is anyone happy with just one headphone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › WTB Ath IM02 1 minute ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 1 minute ago
- › Help buying a new portable music source (mp3) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...