- 149 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Kirkland, WA, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD25SPII Sennheiser HD25-SP Studio Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- At what price/pojint does the vaule for the money become riduclous? Last post on 10/14/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Is anyone happy with just one headphone? - Page 12post #166 of 1697/25/11 at 9:53pmI could easily live with just my UM Miracles. More comfortable more portable as much details and at least equal (although sometimes different) presentation to anything else I've heard or own. Also more forgiving of source. Only downside is longer time to take on and off in a situation of constant interruptions
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 1697/25/11 at 10:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
You have a figured out front end? You are going to have to let us all in on that. To tell you the truth I may not be so particular in headphones. The Denons are like a work truck. They just get the job done. I do wonder what LCD-2s sound like! I'm a long way away from any meets! If I was in town I would have made the last LA meet you guys had.
Yes, You can always get another pair of 7000s. I bet though you really don't miss them much! They did perform better with some changes made later in my system to remove the slugeshness and ghetto bass!
You're right, with my current setup I don't REALLY miss the 7000's. They were a fun ride while I had them though....
System finally has me happy. MacBook Pro>>>M2Tech Young DAC with external power supply>>>Lector Zoe tube preamp>>>one off custom tube amp with headphone out>>>LCD-2's. Sweet musical happiness...
I hope island life is treating you very well....post #168 of 1697/25/11 at 10:51pm
- Is anyone happy with just one headphone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A2s appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...