- 149 Posts. Joined 8/2009
- Location: Kirkland, WA, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K501tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD25SPII Sennheiser HD25-SP Studio Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Movie Scores/ Classical/ Symphonies Last post on 7/29/11 at 8:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are headphones like washing powder? Last post on 9/26/13 at 10:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- "Best" Piano/Classical full-sized headphones for 350$ or less? Last post on 8/11/11 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- At what price/pojint does the vaule for the money become riduclous? Last post on 10/14/13 at 12:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Is anyone happy with just one headphone? - Page 12post #166 of 1697/25/11 at 9:53pmI could easily live with just my UM Miracles. More comfortable more portable as much details and at least equal (although sometimes different) presentation to anything else I've heard or own. Also more forgiving of source. Only downside is longer time to take on and off in a situation of constant interruptions
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #167 of 1697/25/11 at 10:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
You have a figured out front end? You are going to have to let us all in on that. To tell you the truth I may not be so particular in headphones. The Denons are like a work truck. They just get the job done. I do wonder what LCD-2s sound like! I'm a long way away from any meets! If I was in town I would have made the last LA meet you guys had.
Yes, You can always get another pair of 7000s. I bet though you really don't miss them much! They did perform better with some changes made later in my system to remove the slugeshness and ghetto bass!
You're right, with my current setup I don't REALLY miss the 7000's. They were a fun ride while I had them though....
System finally has me happy. MacBook Pro>>>M2Tech Young DAC with external power supply>>>Lector Zoe tube preamp>>>one off custom tube amp with headphone out>>>LCD-2's. Sweet musical happiness...
I hope island life is treating you very well....post #168 of 1697/25/11 at 10:51pm
- Is anyone happy with just one headphone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Worthy upgrade from ATH MSR7 20 seconds ago
- › The AK320 thread 48 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › X2's worth the extra $$ over the SHP9500? 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 6 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FlipEars (CIEM, Made in the Philippines) 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...