Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post your Toothbrush thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post your Toothbrush thread

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
ACTUAL images of it only; don't post those google search images of whatever yours is. Let everyone see the wear and tear and battle scars!

Below is the babe that I make out with everyday.

post #2 of 18
I have the same toothbrush, but it doesn't have the Max/Gentle button and the rubber grip is gray, not blue.

A problem I have with it is that I can't reach the back of my front teeth without it going berserk and spraying toothpaste everywhere..
post #3 of 18
The toothbrush is irrelevent. Any toothbrush will give you a sparkling clean and clear mouth and feelign if you use Euthymol traditional toothpaste and give a good rinse with original Listerine afterwards.

I also like to use Vosene shampoo and Coal Tar soap.
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggeh View Post
and give a good rinse with original Listerine afterwards.


That looks like a bottle of piss from a dehydrated drunk man that went pee in the wrong place when he was in the bathroom.
post #5 of 18
I'm pretty sure I would shrivel up and die if for some reason I was forbidden from using my sonicare. I freaking love that thing.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty757 View Post
I'm pretty sure I would shrivel up and die if for some reason I was forbidden from using my sonicare. I freaking love that thing.
You would die in medical school?
post #7 of 18
My name is Richard Kiel. Perhaps you know me from my work in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me. I find this thread exclusionary, and hope it's promptly closed.

post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by discord View Post
You would die in medical school?
If I couldn't feel like I had clean teeth? Most assuredly.
post #9 of 18
Shyte, I'm right out of batteries otherwise I'd have raced to the bathroom to take a picture of my "toothbrushes" (yes, two of them) can it wait till the morning? I'll get those camera batteries on charge right now. Do you want just the toothbrushes or would toothbrush with toothpaste onboard be more inclined to make you tent? I'm easy... I can either do the full frontal solitary brush or the fully loaded brush.... up to you........

Special request only (really kinky stuff) I can PM you some shots of my toothbrush loaded with Eucryl toothpowder (yeh, good old fashioned toothpowder) they'll cost you tho

Great thread BTW! I love teeth.
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty757 View Post
If I couldn't feel like I had clean teeth? Most assuredly.
You'd be great for surgeons to practice on then.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samgotit View Post
My name is Richard Kiel. Perhaps you know me from my work in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me. I find this thread exclusionary, and hope it's promptly closed.

yeah but you still nail the babes tho

post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
Do you want just the toothbrushes or would toothbrush with toothpaste onboard be more inclined to make you tent? I'm easy... I can either do the full frontal solitary brush or the fully loaded brush.... up to you........
Fully loaded , and with ketchup and mustard too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
Special request only (really kinky stuff) I can PM you some shots of my toothbrush loaded with Eucryl toothpowder (yeh, good old fashioned toothpowder) they'll cost you tho
Is that why you're a Member of the Trade now?
post #13 of 18
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by discord View Post
Fully loaded , and with ketchup and mustard too.



Is that why you're a Member of the Trade now?
LOL! I'm a "Member of the Trade Headphoneus Supremus" <goes and brushes his teeth and wonders if this new custom title fits>
post #15 of 18
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post your Toothbrush thread