Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › How many Asians in here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How many Asians in here? - Page 18

post #256 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by mambo5 View Post
yay good to know im not the only indonesian on the forums here.
hehe
i have an indonesian guy in my class..he's got Audio Technica FC700.

Btw Asia also consists of Russia, India and Middle east..

just clarifying so that all non-asians dont generalise that Asia is only south-east asia.
post #257 of 392
I'm asian too
post #258 of 392
filipino!
post #259 of 392
vietnamese
post #260 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykay View Post
vietnamese
Really?
Nice to know there's another Vietnamese here
post #261 of 392
Taiwanese
post #262 of 392
indonesian here.

...wait is this an old thread oh crap
post #263 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
i have an indonesian guy in my class..he's got Audio Technica FC700.

Btw Asia also consists of Russia, India and Middle east..

just clarifying so that all non-asians dont generalise that Asia is only south-east asia.
Im 1/4 Russian, so does that make me asian?
post #264 of 392
I am 1/2 Chinese, does that count?
post #265 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag0n View Post
Im 1/4 Russian, so does that make me asian?
Im 1/1 russian, this make me asian?


russian == korelian (not korean!!)
korelian == finland
finland == sweden
sweden == german
etc
russian == american
post #266 of 392
i don't think i would classify russians or other more european nations as asian. india too and its surroundings i think i would not call asian. they are distinctly different racial backgrounds. does marrying an asian count?
post #267 of 392
Chinese! Like you wouldn't be able to guess from my username or display pic
Well, 15/16 Chinese... 1/16 Jamaican
My great great grandma was half Jamaican... Interesting and odd.
post #268 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post
i don't think i would classify russians or other more european nations as asian. india too and its surroundings i think i would not call asian. they are distinctly different racial backgrounds. does marrying an asian count?
Oh sure, just stomp on my heart!

Just leave the poor mixed mixed up guy out in the cold American air!
post #269 of 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrl View Post
Im 1/1 russian, this make me asian?


russian == korelian (not korean!!)
korelian == finland
finland == sweden
sweden == german
etc
russian == american
My Fathers Mother was Russian. Her last name before marriage was Krotovitch.
I guess that sounds pretty Russian...lol.

But i like martial arts movies, asian food, bonzai trees,Godzilla,have alot of asian jade jewelry, ....so maybe theres a little bit in there?
post #270 of 392
100% Chinese here. Cantonese.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › How many Asians in here?