- 293 Posts. Joined 8/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/27/15 at 9:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 160post #2386 of 246010/1/12 at 1:18amLarry just sent me an email, he's sending me pics of my headphones tomorrow and then he will be shipping them. Sweet!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2387 of 246010/1/12 at 3:00amQuote:
Nice! Forward along your impressions!post #2388 of 246010/1/12 at 5:25pmpost #2389 of 246010/1/12 at 5:50pmpost #2390 of 246010/1/12 at 6:42pmpost #2391 of 246010/1/12 at 8:36pmpost #2392 of 246010/2/12 at 3:25ampost #2393 of 246010/2/12 at 4:15ampost #2394 of 246010/2/12 at 5:05ampost #2395 of 246010/2/12 at 7:31ampost #2396 of 246010/2/12 at 9:31am
I didn't pick the wood for looks but I think it actually doesn't look bad though. The light wood color with the black pads actually looks pretty good to me. My tracking is showing that they'll be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for my Burson Soloist to arrive as we speak, should be here some time today.post #2397 of 246010/3/12 at 6:15ampost #2398 of 246010/3/12 at 9:30ampost #2399 of 246010/4/12 at 10:39am
Still loving them, I love how there seems to be the perfect amount of highs with zero sibilance. They have never once sounded sibilant or metallic sounding like other bass heavy headphones like the XB's, or Pro 900's. They have the bass punch and the rumble, and voices in songs have never sounded overpowered by the bass. They don't sound like modded $150 headphones to me at all. I wish I still had my LCD-2's to compare.post #2400 of 246010/4/12 at 11:33amQuote:
I'm glad that you're enjoying them!
I've never tried a Sony XB outside of a short audition, but I did own the PRO-900 and agree that their treble sounds overtly metallic. The V4 smokes them in every way.
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 8 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 20 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 23 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › I would like to know if there is a "crash course" in describing music 2 minutes ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › nuforce DDA-100 speaker wiring question... 4 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 4 minutes ago
- › M6 PRO Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3