- 293 Posts. Joined 8/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Okay, these are my thoughts after a few hours. I recognize that's it's only been a few hours, but my opinion rarely changes with additional time. Initial Impressions: As has been...
I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 160post #2386 of 246010/1/12 at 1:18amLarry just sent me an email, he's sending me pics of my headphones tomorrow and then he will be shipping them. Sweet!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2387 of 246010/1/12 at 3:00amQuote:
Nice! Forward along your impressions!post #2388 of 246010/1/12 at 5:25pmpost #2389 of 246010/1/12 at 5:50pmpost #2390 of 246010/1/12 at 6:42pmpost #2391 of 246010/1/12 at 8:36pmpost #2392 of 246010/2/12 at 3:25ampost #2393 of 246010/2/12 at 4:15ampost #2394 of 246010/2/12 at 5:05ampost #2395 of 246010/2/12 at 7:31ampost #2396 of 246010/2/12 at 9:31am
I didn't pick the wood for looks but I think it actually doesn't look bad though. The light wood color with the black pads actually looks pretty good to me. My tracking is showing that they'll be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for my Burson Soloist to arrive as we speak, should be here some time today.post #2397 of 246010/3/12 at 6:15ampost #2398 of 246010/3/12 at 9:30ampost #2399 of 246010/4/12 at 10:39am
Still loving them, I love how there seems to be the perfect amount of highs with zero sibilance. They have never once sounded sibilant or metallic sounding like other bass heavy headphones like the XB's, or Pro 900's. They have the bass punch and the rumble, and voices in songs have never sounded overpowered by the bass. They don't sound like modded $150 headphones to me at all. I wish I still had my LCD-2's to compare.post #2400 of 246010/4/12 at 11:33amQuote:
I'm glad that you're enjoying them!
I've never tried a Sony XB outside of a short audition, but I did own the PRO-900 and agree that their treble sounds overtly metallic. The V4 smokes them in every way.
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 second ago
- › How is "tube sound" even audible in modern headphone amps? 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › Help! V moda lps,too much bass? 1 minute ago
- › soundblaster xi fi hd and fiio e17 3 minutes ago
- › Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kman1211
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by MarcadoStalker7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)