- 293 Posts. Joined 8/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 3:05 am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 160post #2386 of 246010/1/12 at 1:18amLarry just sent me an email, he's sending me pics of my headphones tomorrow and then he will be shipping them. Sweet!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2387 of 246010/1/12 at 3:00amQuote:
Nice! Forward along your impressions!post #2388 of 246010/1/12 at 5:25pmpost #2389 of 246010/1/12 at 5:50pmpost #2390 of 246010/1/12 at 6:42pmpost #2391 of 246010/1/12 at 8:36pmpost #2392 of 246010/2/12 at 3:25ampost #2393 of 246010/2/12 at 4:15ampost #2394 of 246010/2/12 at 5:05ampost #2395 of 246010/2/12 at 7:31ampost #2396 of 246010/2/12 at 9:31am
I didn't pick the wood for looks but I think it actually doesn't look bad though. The light wood color with the black pads actually looks pretty good to me. My tracking is showing that they'll be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for my Burson Soloist to arrive as we speak, should be here some time today.post #2397 of 246010/3/12 at 6:15ampost #2398 of 246010/3/12 at 9:30ampost #2399 of 246010/4/12 at 10:39am
Still loving them, I love how there seems to be the perfect amount of highs with zero sibilance. They have never once sounded sibilant or metallic sounding like other bass heavy headphones like the XB's, or Pro 900's. They have the bass punch and the rumble, and voices in songs have never sounded overpowered by the bass. They don't sound like modded $150 headphones to me at all. I wish I still had my LCD-2's to compare.post #2400 of 246010/4/12 at 11:33amQuote:
I'm glad that you're enjoying them!
I've never tried a Sony XB outside of a short audition, but I did own the PRO-900 and agree that their treble sounds overtly metallic. The V4 smokes them in every way.
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Photive Bluetooth 4.0 headphones 55 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 1 minute ago
- › Fostex HP-A8 DAC/Amp and other Fostex gear 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Trade my Pico Power for your Pico Slim 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)