- 293 Posts. Joined 8/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 9/20/14 at 12:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 160post #2386 of 246010/1/12 at 1:18amLarry just sent me an email, he's sending me pics of my headphones tomorrow and then he will be shipping them. Sweet!
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2387 of 246010/1/12 at 3:00amQuote:
Nice! Forward along your impressions!post #2388 of 246010/1/12 at 5:25pmpost #2389 of 246010/1/12 at 5:50pmpost #2390 of 246010/1/12 at 6:42pmpost #2391 of 246010/1/12 at 8:36pmpost #2392 of 246010/2/12 at 3:25ampost #2393 of 246010/2/12 at 4:15ampost #2394 of 246010/2/12 at 5:05ampost #2395 of 246010/2/12 at 7:31ampost #2396 of 246010/2/12 at 9:31am
I didn't pick the wood for looks but I think it actually doesn't look bad though. The light wood color with the black pads actually looks pretty good to me. My tracking is showing that they'll be here tomorrow. I'm waiting for my Burson Soloist to arrive as we speak, should be here some time today.post #2397 of 246010/3/12 at 6:15ampost #2398 of 246010/3/12 at 9:30ampost #2399 of 246010/4/12 at 10:39am
Still loving them, I love how there seems to be the perfect amount of highs with zero sibilance. They have never once sounded sibilant or metallic sounding like other bass heavy headphones like the XB's, or Pro 900's. They have the bass punch and the rumble, and voices in songs have never sounded overpowered by the bass. They don't sound like modded $150 headphones to me at all. I wish I still had my LCD-2's to compare.post #2400 of 246010/4/12 at 11:33amQuote:
I'm glad that you're enjoying them!
I've never tried a Sony XB outside of a short audition, but I did own the PRO-900 and agree that their treble sounds overtly metallic. The V4 smokes them in every way.
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 11 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 42 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 45 seconds ago
- › WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!! 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Looking For Budget IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Ibasso DX90 Headphone Jack problems. 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)