Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 8/12/16 at 1:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 156post #2326 of 24614/3/10 at 9:32am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2327 of 24614/3/10 at 10:32ampost #2328 of 24614/11/10 at 5:31pmpost #2329 of 24614/11/10 at 5:33pmpost #2330 of 24614/11/10 at 5:40pmpost #2331 of 24614/12/10 at 2:35pmpost #2332 of 24614/12/10 at 3:13pmQuote:Skylab, I'm sure you've been asked this many times but why do you prefer the deep cups?
...Aesthetically I can see why you like them (it's like giving Beyer's booty) .
Wow your post is hilarious, if I wasnt in the quite computer lab of my university I would have died with laughter.lolpost #2333 of 24614/12/10 at 3:39pmpost #2334 of 24615/12/10 at 10:10pm
Are Franken Darths only for 2005 770/600ohm drivers and not the newer models of 770/600ohm?
Wow..I just spent 2.5+ hours on reading the ENTIRE thread......i'm astonished and amazed by every one of these. Beautifulpost #2335 of 24615/12/10 at 10:36pmpost #2336 of 24615/13/10 at 6:46amQuote:
AFAIK there is no "newer" 770/600 than the 2005 versions.post #2337 of 24615/24/10 at 4:09pm
eagerly anticipating a v3 flame koa darth beyer with leather pads and blackgold cable i just purchased. i'll post some pics when i get them, as of now i don't know what they look like. this'll be my first time hearing these guys. what should i expect straight from a uDac?post #2338 of 24616/18/10 at 4:16am
Received 600 Ohm DT770's.
Will put the drivers in my deep cups in a couple of weeks, when I have time :)
I'll keep you guys posted.
Question: there is the 'bass-reflex'-technology with the DT770 drivers. Larry removed them from the Pro/80 drivers. What do I have to do with the 600 ohm drivers? Do I let them sit where they are, or are they supposed to be removed?
Edited by Flipjack - 6/20/10 at 2:52pmpost #2339 of 24616/21/10 at 2:36pm
I just have to say: I LOVE the 600 ohm drivers! They are way better than the Pro/80 drivers. Everything is just simply a huge step up. I easily prefer the DT770/600 over my current Darths. Now I'm soo curious on how these drivers will behave in the Darth enclosures... I think it won't be anything short of legendary ;). I'm simply caught off-guard and completely blown away by these headphones, didn't expect this!post #2340 of 24616/21/10 at 2:44pm
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › STAX SR-007MK2 7 minutes ago
- › Continental Dual Mono Tube Rolling Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...