Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 5/27/15 at 7:24am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 156post #2326 of 24614/3/10 at 9:32am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2327 of 24614/3/10 at 10:32ampost #2328 of 24614/11/10 at 5:31pmpost #2329 of 24614/11/10 at 5:33pmpost #2330 of 24614/11/10 at 5:40pmpost #2331 of 24614/12/10 at 2:35pmpost #2332 of 24614/12/10 at 3:13pmQuote:Skylab, I'm sure you've been asked this many times but why do you prefer the deep cups?
...Aesthetically I can see why you like them (it's like giving Beyer's booty) .
Wow your post is hilarious, if I wasnt in the quite computer lab of my university I would have died with laughter.lolpost #2333 of 24614/12/10 at 3:39pmpost #2334 of 24615/12/10 at 10:10pm
Are Franken Darths only for 2005 770/600ohm drivers and not the newer models of 770/600ohm?
Wow..I just spent 2.5+ hours on reading the ENTIRE thread......i'm astonished and amazed by every one of these. Beautifulpost #2335 of 24615/12/10 at 10:36pmpost #2336 of 24615/13/10 at 6:46amQuote:
AFAIK there is no "newer" 770/600 than the 2005 versions.post #2337 of 24615/24/10 at 4:09pm
eagerly anticipating a v3 flame koa darth beyer with leather pads and blackgold cable i just purchased. i'll post some pics when i get them, as of now i don't know what they look like. this'll be my first time hearing these guys. what should i expect straight from a uDac?post #2338 of 24616/18/10 at 4:16am
Received 600 Ohm DT770's.
Will put the drivers in my deep cups in a couple of weeks, when I have time :)
I'll keep you guys posted.
Question: there is the 'bass-reflex'-technology with the DT770 drivers. Larry removed them from the Pro/80 drivers. What do I have to do with the 600 ohm drivers? Do I let them sit where they are, or are they supposed to be removed?
Edited by Flipjack - 6/20/10 at 2:52pmpost #2339 of 24616/21/10 at 2:36pm
I just have to say: I LOVE the 600 ohm drivers! They are way better than the Pro/80 drivers. Everything is just simply a huge step up. I easily prefer the DT770/600 over my current Darths. Now I'm soo curious on how these drivers will behave in the Darth enclosures... I think it won't be anything short of legendary ;). I'm simply caught off-guard and completely blown away by these headphones, didn't expect this!post #2340 of 24616/21/10 at 2:44pm
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 2 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 15 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Is accessoryjack.com a legit site? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2