Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 156post #2326 of 24614/3/10 at 9:32am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2327 of 24614/3/10 at 10:32ampost #2328 of 24614/11/10 at 5:31pmpost #2329 of 24614/11/10 at 5:33pmpost #2330 of 24614/11/10 at 5:40pmpost #2331 of 24614/12/10 at 2:35pmpost #2332 of 24614/12/10 at 3:13pmQuote:Skylab, I'm sure you've been asked this many times but why do you prefer the deep cups?
...Aesthetically I can see why you like them (it's like giving Beyer's booty) .
Wow your post is hilarious, if I wasnt in the quite computer lab of my university I would have died with laughter.lolpost #2333 of 24614/12/10 at 3:39pmpost #2334 of 24615/12/10 at 10:10pm
Are Franken Darths only for 2005 770/600ohm drivers and not the newer models of 770/600ohm?
Wow..I just spent 2.5+ hours on reading the ENTIRE thread......i'm astonished and amazed by every one of these. Beautifulpost #2335 of 24615/12/10 at 10:36pmpost #2336 of 24615/13/10 at 6:46amQuote:
AFAIK there is no "newer" 770/600 than the 2005 versions.post #2337 of 24615/24/10 at 4:09pm
eagerly anticipating a v3 flame koa darth beyer with leather pads and blackgold cable i just purchased. i'll post some pics when i get them, as of now i don't know what they look like. this'll be my first time hearing these guys. what should i expect straight from a uDac?post #2338 of 24616/18/10 at 4:16am
Received 600 Ohm DT770's.
Will put the drivers in my deep cups in a couple of weeks, when I have time :)
I'll keep you guys posted.
Question: there is the 'bass-reflex'-technology with the DT770 drivers. Larry removed them from the Pro/80 drivers. What do I have to do with the 600 ohm drivers? Do I let them sit where they are, or are they supposed to be removed?
Edited by Flipjack - 6/20/10 at 2:52pmpost #2339 of 24616/21/10 at 2:36pm
I just have to say: I LOVE the 600 ohm drivers! They are way better than the Pro/80 drivers. Everything is just simply a huge step up. I easily prefer the DT770/600 over my current Darths. Now I'm soo curious on how these drivers will behave in the Darth enclosures... I think it won't be anything short of legendary ;). I'm simply caught off-guard and completely blown away by these headphones, didn't expect this!post #2340 of 24616/21/10 at 2:44pm
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 seconds ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 7 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 10 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 11 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 12 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3