Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/22/15 at 3:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 156post #2326 of 24614/3/10 at 9:32am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2327 of 24614/3/10 at 10:32ampost #2328 of 24614/11/10 at 5:31pmpost #2329 of 24614/11/10 at 5:33pmpost #2330 of 24614/11/10 at 5:40pmpost #2331 of 24614/12/10 at 2:35pmpost #2332 of 24614/12/10 at 3:13pmQuote:Skylab, I'm sure you've been asked this many times but why do you prefer the deep cups?
...Aesthetically I can see why you like them (it's like giving Beyer's booty) .
Wow your post is hilarious, if I wasnt in the quite computer lab of my university I would have died with laughter.lolpost #2333 of 24614/12/10 at 3:39pmpost #2334 of 24615/12/10 at 10:10pm
Are Franken Darths only for 2005 770/600ohm drivers and not the newer models of 770/600ohm?
Wow..I just spent 2.5+ hours on reading the ENTIRE thread......i'm astonished and amazed by every one of these. Beautifulpost #2335 of 24615/12/10 at 10:36pmpost #2336 of 24615/13/10 at 6:46amQuote:
AFAIK there is no "newer" 770/600 than the 2005 versions.post #2337 of 24615/24/10 at 4:09pm
eagerly anticipating a v3 flame koa darth beyer with leather pads and blackgold cable i just purchased. i'll post some pics when i get them, as of now i don't know what they look like. this'll be my first time hearing these guys. what should i expect straight from a uDac?post #2338 of 24616/18/10 at 4:16am
Received 600 Ohm DT770's.
Will put the drivers in my deep cups in a couple of weeks, when I have time :)
I'll keep you guys posted.
Question: there is the 'bass-reflex'-technology with the DT770 drivers. Larry removed them from the Pro/80 drivers. What do I have to do with the 600 ohm drivers? Do I let them sit where they are, or are they supposed to be removed?
Edited by Flipjack - 6/20/10 at 2:52pmpost #2339 of 24616/21/10 at 2:36pm
I just have to say: I LOVE the 600 ohm drivers! They are way better than the Pro/80 drivers. Everything is just simply a huge step up. I easily prefer the DT770/600 over my current Darths. Now I'm soo curious on how these drivers will behave in the Darth enclosures... I think it won't be anything short of legendary ;). I'm simply caught off-guard and completely blown away by these headphones, didn't expect this!post #2340 of 24616/21/10 at 2:44pm
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 35 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 50 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 2 minutes ago
- › Are the Shure SE846's worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the new 1964 Ears V8 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2