Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage beyer ID help Last post on 6/17/12 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trouble with a Beyer Manufaktur Last post on 8/16/10 at 2:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vintage Beyer appreciation thread Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 8/16/14 at 1:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS - Page 156post #2326 of 24604/3/10 at 9:32am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2327 of 24604/3/10 at 10:32ampost #2328 of 24604/11/10 at 5:31pmpost #2329 of 24604/11/10 at 5:33pmpost #2330 of 24604/11/10 at 5:40pmpost #2331 of 24604/12/10 at 2:35pmpost #2332 of 24604/12/10 at 3:13pmQuote:Skylab, I'm sure you've been asked this many times but why do you prefer the deep cups?
...Aesthetically I can see why you like them (it's like giving Beyer's booty) .
Wow your post is hilarious, if I wasnt in the quite computer lab of my university I would have died with laughter.lolpost #2333 of 24604/12/10 at 3:39pmpost #2334 of 24605/12/10 at 10:10pm
Are Franken Darths only for 2005 770/600ohm drivers and not the newer models of 770/600ohm?
Wow..I just spent 2.5+ hours on reading the ENTIRE thread......i'm astonished and amazed by every one of these. Beautifulpost #2335 of 24605/12/10 at 10:36pmpost #2336 of 24605/13/10 at 6:46amQuote:
AFAIK there is no "newer" 770/600 than the 2005 versions.post #2337 of 24605/24/10 at 4:09pm
eagerly anticipating a v3 flame koa darth beyer with leather pads and blackgold cable i just purchased. i'll post some pics when i get them, as of now i don't know what they look like. this'll be my first time hearing these guys. what should i expect straight from a uDac?post #2338 of 24606/18/10 at 4:16am
Received 600 Ohm DT770's.
Will put the drivers in my deep cups in a couple of weeks, when I have time :)
I'll keep you guys posted.
Question: there is the 'bass-reflex'-technology with the DT770 drivers. Larry removed them from the Pro/80 drivers. What do I have to do with the 600 ohm drivers? Do I let them sit where they are, or are they supposed to be removed?
Edited by Flipjack - 6/20/10 at 2:52pmpost #2339 of 24606/21/10 at 2:36pm
I just have to say: I LOVE the 600 ohm drivers! They are way better than the Pro/80 drivers. Everything is just simply a huge step up. I easily prefer the DT770/600 over my current Darths. Now I'm soo curious on how these drivers will behave in the Darth enclosures... I think it won't be anything short of legendary ;). I'm simply caught off-guard and completely blown away by these headphones, didn't expect this!post #2340 of 24606/21/10 at 2:44pm
- POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 44 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › JVC SU-AX7 - new portable headphone amp/dac 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)