I never would have believed it but I am the proud owner of a new pair of Edition 8 limiteds. A guess there really is "something about Ultrasone....."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TMA-1 vs. Ultrasone (650/750/2500)? Last post on 6/20/11 at 11:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 750 vs Pro 2500? Last post on 3/16/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great sounding headphones under 350 Last post on 11/23/12 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 387post #5791 of 593510/9/10 at 1:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5792 of 593510/10/10 at 3:32ampost #5793 of 593510/10/10 at 7:43pm
I don't know yet. One window of opportunity and then they are gone. So, first hear impressions and hear for yourself at a meet, then jump quick or forever hold your peace/or piece.post #5794 of 593510/11/10 at 2:12pm
No. Not yet. So far, I like everything pretty much the way it is with the PRO2500. : )post #5795 of 593510/17/10 at 11:52amQuote:
I would never pay more than $500 for them.post #5796 of 593510/17/10 at 5:23pmpost #5797 of 593510/25/10 at 12:44pm
Just got my PRO 2500 back from ZXAC (Zombie_X) with the Nucleotide re-cable, and they sound much better versus the stock cable. Want to a/b the Nucleotide PRO 2500 versus the Nucleotide DT880/600. : )post #5798 of 593510/25/10 at 2:44pmpost #5799 of 593510/25/10 at 7:14pm
looking forward for your impressions,, and of course with some pic
Edited by santsant - 10/25/10 at 7:19pmpost #5800 of 593510/25/10 at 7:40pm
Had the same problem, solution: Easy! Cut the sticky part of a few post-it notes off into small strips and place them around the perimeter where the pads lock in. Totally reversible, acoustically invisible, and keeps em on. Just needs a little more thickness & friction than the metal provides.
Oddly, had this prob with the 750's but haven't needed to do anything to my 900's.
It's a fact with Usones that you have to have them rotated into just the right position so it's necessary to address this design flaw or your pads fly off.post #5801 of 593510/26/10 at 3:30pm
I personally like the Ultrasone headphones such as the ED9, but I feel they are kind of overpriced for the performance you get. Just my opinion so don't rip my head off.post #5802 of 593511/10/10 at 9:15am
I've been listening to the Pro 2900 for a few days now. My impressions:post #5803 of 593512/11/10 at 6:53pmpost #5804 of 59351/11/11 at 8:43pmpost #5805 of 59353/9/11 at 9:39am
hey guys, not sure if this thread is still live, but...
If I were to listen mainly from my PC with an average at best sound card, and also my iPhone 3G, would I be better off getting the HFI 2200's or the PRO 2500's?
And also if I were to buy the E9 and E7 Fiio amps, which would be better?
Also, how do they compare to the Sennheiser HD650's?
- There's Something About Ultrasone…
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway 26 seconds ago
- › Help Looking for All-Around (Portable) Over Ears 35 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 41 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 1 minute ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 1 minute ago
- › Best Headphones under $100 Without an Amp? 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › RIP Jim Hall 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe