I never would have believed it but I am the proud owner of a new pair of Edition 8 limiteds. A guess there really is "something about Ultrasone....."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 1/29/16 at 2:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TMA-1 vs. Ultrasone (650/750/2500)? Last post on 7/29/14 at 6:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 750 vs Pro 2500? Last post on 3/16/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great sounding headphones under 350 Last post on 11/23/12 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 387post #5791 of 593510/9/10 at 1:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5792 of 593510/10/10 at 3:32ampost #5793 of 593510/10/10 at 7:43pm
I don't know yet. One window of opportunity and then they are gone. So, first hear impressions and hear for yourself at a meet, then jump quick or forever hold your peace/or piece.post #5794 of 593510/11/10 at 2:12pm
No. Not yet. So far, I like everything pretty much the way it is with the PRO2500. : )post #5795 of 593510/17/10 at 11:52amQuote:
I would never pay more than $500 for them.post #5796 of 593510/17/10 at 5:23pmpost #5797 of 593510/25/10 at 12:44pm
Just got my PRO 2500 back from ZXAC (Zombie_X) with the Nucleotide re-cable, and they sound much better versus the stock cable. Want to a/b the Nucleotide PRO 2500 versus the Nucleotide DT880/600. : )post #5798 of 593510/25/10 at 2:44pmpost #5799 of 593510/25/10 at 7:14pm
looking forward for your impressions,, and of course with some pic
Edited by santsant - 10/25/10 at 7:19pmpost #5800 of 593510/25/10 at 7:40pm
Had the same problem, solution: Easy! Cut the sticky part of a few post-it notes off into small strips and place them around the perimeter where the pads lock in. Totally reversible, acoustically invisible, and keeps em on. Just needs a little more thickness & friction than the metal provides.
Oddly, had this prob with the 750's but haven't needed to do anything to my 900's.
It's a fact with Usones that you have to have them rotated into just the right position so it's necessary to address this design flaw or your pads fly off.post #5801 of 593510/26/10 at 3:30pm
I personally like the Ultrasone headphones such as the ED9, but I feel they are kind of overpriced for the performance you get. Just my opinion so don't rip my head off.post #5802 of 593511/10/10 at 9:15am
I've been listening to the Pro 2900 for a few days now. My impressions:post #5803 of 593512/11/10 at 6:53pmpost #5804 of 59351/11/11 at 8:43pmpost #5805 of 59353/9/11 at 9:39am
hey guys, not sure if this thread is still live, but...
If I were to listen mainly from my PC with an average at best sound card, and also my iPhone 3G, would I be better off getting the HFI 2200's or the PRO 2500's?
And also if I were to buy the E9 and E7 Fiio amps, which would be better?
Also, how do they compare to the Sennheiser HD650's?
- There's Something About Ultrasone…
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 4 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Limited, wooden portable ATH-ESW10JPN arrives! (with pics) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 10 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...