I never would have believed it but I am the proud owner of a new pair of Edition 8 limiteds. A guess there really is "something about Ultrasone....."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 8/24/16 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- TMA-1 vs. Ultrasone (650/750/2500)? Last post on 7/29/14 at 6:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 750 vs Pro 2500? Last post on 3/16/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great sounding headphones under 350 Last post on 11/23/12 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 387post #5791 of 593510/9/10 at 1:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5792 of 593510/10/10 at 3:32ampost #5793 of 593510/10/10 at 7:43pm
I don't know yet. One window of opportunity and then they are gone. So, first hear impressions and hear for yourself at a meet, then jump quick or forever hold your peace/or piece.post #5794 of 593510/11/10 at 2:12pm
No. Not yet. So far, I like everything pretty much the way it is with the PRO2500. : )post #5795 of 593510/17/10 at 11:52amQuote:
I would never pay more than $500 for them.post #5796 of 593510/17/10 at 5:23pmpost #5797 of 593510/25/10 at 12:44pm
Just got my PRO 2500 back from ZXAC (Zombie_X) with the Nucleotide re-cable, and they sound much better versus the stock cable. Want to a/b the Nucleotide PRO 2500 versus the Nucleotide DT880/600. : )post #5798 of 593510/25/10 at 2:44pmpost #5799 of 593510/25/10 at 7:14pm
looking forward for your impressions,, and of course with some pic
Edited by santsant - 10/25/10 at 7:19pmpost #5800 of 593510/25/10 at 7:40pm
Had the same problem, solution: Easy! Cut the sticky part of a few post-it notes off into small strips and place them around the perimeter where the pads lock in. Totally reversible, acoustically invisible, and keeps em on. Just needs a little more thickness & friction than the metal provides.
Oddly, had this prob with the 750's but haven't needed to do anything to my 900's.
It's a fact with Usones that you have to have them rotated into just the right position so it's necessary to address this design flaw or your pads fly off.post #5801 of 593510/26/10 at 3:30pm
I personally like the Ultrasone headphones such as the ED9, but I feel they are kind of overpriced for the performance you get. Just my opinion so don't rip my head off.post #5802 of 593511/10/10 at 9:15am
I've been listening to the Pro 2900 for a few days now. My impressions:post #5803 of 593512/11/10 at 6:53pmpost #5804 of 59351/11/11 at 8:43pmpost #5805 of 59353/9/11 at 9:39am
hey guys, not sure if this thread is still live, but...
If I were to listen mainly from my PC with an average at best sound card, and also my iPhone 3G, would I be better off getting the HFI 2200's or the PRO 2500's?
And also if I were to buy the E9 and E7 Fiio amps, which would be better?
Also, how do they compare to the Sennheiser HD650's?
- There's Something About Ultrasone…
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 1 minute ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM 7 minutes ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...