I never would have believed it but I am the proud owner of a new pair of Edition 8 limiteds. A guess there really is "something about Ultrasone....."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 5/26/14 at 4:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- TMA-1 vs. Ultrasone (650/750/2500)? Last post on 7/29/14 at 6:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 750 vs Pro 2500? Last post on 3/16/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great sounding headphones under 350 Last post on 11/23/12 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 387post #5791 of 593510/9/10 at 1:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5792 of 593510/10/10 at 3:32ampost #5793 of 593510/10/10 at 7:43pm
I don't know yet. One window of opportunity and then they are gone. So, first hear impressions and hear for yourself at a meet, then jump quick or forever hold your peace/or piece.post #5794 of 593510/11/10 at 2:12pmpost #5795 of 593510/17/10 at 11:52amQuote:
I would never pay more than $500 for them.post #5796 of 593510/17/10 at 5:23pmpost #5797 of 593510/25/10 at 12:44pm
Just got my PRO 2500 back from ZXAC (Zombie_X) with the Nucleotide re-cable, and they sound much better versus the stock cable. Want to a/b the Nucleotide PRO 2500 versus the Nucleotide DT880/600. : )post #5798 of 593510/25/10 at 2:44pmpost #5799 of 593510/25/10 at 7:14pm
looking forward for your impressions,, and of course with some pic
Edited by santsant - 10/25/10 at 7:19pmpost #5800 of 593510/25/10 at 7:40pm
Had the same problem, solution: Easy! Cut the sticky part of a few post-it notes off into small strips and place them around the perimeter where the pads lock in. Totally reversible, acoustically invisible, and keeps em on. Just needs a little more thickness & friction than the metal provides.
Oddly, had this prob with the 750's but haven't needed to do anything to my 900's.
It's a fact with Usones that you have to have them rotated into just the right position so it's necessary to address this design flaw or your pads fly off.post #5801 of 593510/26/10 at 3:30pm
I personally like the Ultrasone headphones such as the ED9, but I feel they are kind of overpriced for the performance you get. Just my opinion so don't rip my head off.post #5802 of 593511/10/10 at 9:15am
I've been listening to the Pro 2900 for a few days now. My impressions:post #5803 of 593512/11/10 at 6:53pmpost #5804 of 59351/11/11 at 8:43pmpost #5805 of 59353/9/11 at 9:39am
hey guys, not sure if this thread is still live, but...
If I were to listen mainly from my PC with an average at best sound card, and also my iPhone 3G, would I be better off getting the HFI 2200's or the PRO 2500's?
And also if I were to buy the E9 and E7 Fiio amps, which would be better?
Also, how do they compare to the Sennheiser HD650's?
- There's Something About Ultrasone…
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)