I never would have believed it but I am the proud owner of a new pair of Edition 8 limiteds. A guess there really is "something about Ultrasone....."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) Last post on 2/26/15 at 9:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- TMA-1 vs. Ultrasone (650/750/2500)? Last post on 7/29/14 at 6:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone Pro 750 vs Pro 2500? Last post on 3/16/11 at 12:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Great sounding headphones under 350 Last post on 11/23/12 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 387post #5791 of 593510/9/10 at 1:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5792 of 593510/10/10 at 3:32ampost #5793 of 593510/10/10 at 7:43pm
I don't know yet. One window of opportunity and then they are gone. So, first hear impressions and hear for yourself at a meet, then jump quick or forever hold your peace/or piece.post #5794 of 593510/11/10 at 2:12pm
No. Not yet. So far, I like everything pretty much the way it is with the PRO2500. : )post #5795 of 593510/17/10 at 11:52amQuote:
I would never pay more than $500 for them.post #5796 of 593510/17/10 at 5:23pmpost #5797 of 593510/25/10 at 12:44pm
Just got my PRO 2500 back from ZXAC (Zombie_X) with the Nucleotide re-cable, and they sound much better versus the stock cable. Want to a/b the Nucleotide PRO 2500 versus the Nucleotide DT880/600. : )post #5798 of 593510/25/10 at 2:44pmpost #5799 of 593510/25/10 at 7:14pm
looking forward for your impressions,, and of course with some pic
Edited by santsant - 10/25/10 at 7:19pmpost #5800 of 593510/25/10 at 7:40pm
Had the same problem, solution: Easy! Cut the sticky part of a few post-it notes off into small strips and place them around the perimeter where the pads lock in. Totally reversible, acoustically invisible, and keeps em on. Just needs a little more thickness & friction than the metal provides.
Oddly, had this prob with the 750's but haven't needed to do anything to my 900's.
It's a fact with Usones that you have to have them rotated into just the right position so it's necessary to address this design flaw or your pads fly off.post #5801 of 593510/26/10 at 3:30pm
I personally like the Ultrasone headphones such as the ED9, but I feel they are kind of overpriced for the performance you get. Just my opinion so don't rip my head off.post #5802 of 593511/10/10 at 9:15am
I've been listening to the Pro 2900 for a few days now. My impressions:post #5803 of 593512/11/10 at 6:53pmpost #5804 of 59351/11/11 at 8:43pmpost #5805 of 59353/9/11 at 9:39am
hey guys, not sure if this thread is still live, but...
If I were to listen mainly from my PC with an average at best sound card, and also my iPhone 3G, would I be better off getting the HFI 2200's or the PRO 2500's?
And also if I were to buy the E9 and E7 Fiio amps, which would be better?
Also, how do they compare to the Sennheiser HD650's?
- There's Something About Ultrasone…
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 53 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mani 53 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 3 minutes ago
- › What are 3 additions to the FW of the DX50 or DX90 that you would... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony SR-64HXA LOW-ELECTRONIC-NOISE MicroSD card for HQ Audio Players 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2