Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › There's Something About Ultrasone…
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

There's Something About Ultrasone… - Page 305

post #4561 of 5935
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloS View Post
But for my home I'd rather have a Proline in black, not fagly white/blue.
A fascinating characterization coming from a guy with tinted spectacles, Stas! Not pulling any PC-punches, I see...
post #4562 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdexter View Post
A fascinating characterization coming from a guy with tinted spectacles, Stas! Not pulling any PC-punches, I see...
Haha, I did not see that one coming from an inch away!!!

Honestly though, I am starting like Proline 2500 tonality better than Edition 9 (which I sold for the record), but it looks soooooooo baddd....

Yes, I guess I will be the first xD. Edition 9 is just bit too dark for me.
post #4563 of 5935
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloS View Post
Honestly though, I am starting like Proline 2500 tonality better than Edition 9 (which I sold for the record), but it looks soooooooo baddd....
I've learned to avoid mirrors when wearing mine...

(Well, actually, I'm not bothered by the looks at all)
post #4564 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdexter View Post
I've learned to avoid mirrors when wearing mine...

(Well, actually, I'm not bothered by the looks at all)
Well I don't walk out in public while wearing it either =] But I like it when things look nice on my desk...hm, how do I disassemble this thing? Maybe I'll repaint it =]
post #4565 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloS View Post
Well I don't walk out in public while wearing it either =] But I like it when things look nice on my desk...hm, how do I disassemble this thing? Maybe I'll repaint it =]
I wear mine outside pretty often, and it doesn't draw that much attention. And repaint sounds like the way to go... except I'm afraid the paint will eventually chip.
post #4566 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer View Post
I wear mine outside pretty often, and it doesn't draw that much attention. And repaint sounds like the way to go... except I'm afraid the paint will eventually chip.
I guess it depends...I almost started using W5000 as a portable when I had it, except for it did not sound very good out of my mp3 player. I am just entertaining the idea heh. As noted by Dex - this is all coming from a guy with tinted spectacles.
post #4567 of 5935

Timbaland

Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2005...2243_7,00.html
post #4568 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Signal View Post
Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2005...2243_7,00.html
I wonder if they'll appear more now with the redesign...
post #4569 of 5935
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Signal View Post
Thought you guys might enjoy this.....

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,2005...2243_7,00.html


Man, now that is phat! Ain't no one gonna be callin' Timbaland fagly!
post #4570 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer View Post
I wear mine outside pretty often, and it doesn't draw that much attention. And repaint sounds like the way to go... except I'm afraid the paint will eventually chip.
So what about the noice? I tried it once while commuting by train and got some killing looks from passengers. I changed them for my e500.
post #4571 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotan1 View Post
So what about the sound lekkage? I tried it once while commuting by train and got some killing looks from passengers. I changed them for my e500.
Wow, wow, wow.... you used your closed 750 outside IN THE TRAIN and others could hear your music? You're listening WAY too loudly!
post #4572 of 5935
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotan1 View Post
So what about the sound lekkage? I tried it once while commuting by train and got some killing looks from passengers. I changed them for my e500.
I wear my PROline 650s on the subway here all the time. I get killing looks as well, but I'm convinced they stem more from jealousy than sound leakage!
post #4573 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer View Post
Wow, wow, wow.... you used your closed 750 outside IN THE TRAIN and others could hear your music? You're listening WAY too loudly!
No not realy. But they are leaking noice like grazy. Like open HP's. Or like Nokia HP's they are even worse
post #4574 of 5935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotan1 View Post
No not realy. But they are leaking noice like grazy. Like open HP's. Or like Nokia HP's they are even worse
It's barely audible when I press the pads together and close to my ears when it's halfway on the volume for my D2... I'm afraid of blowing the drivers if I go any louder...
post #4575 of 5935
I do not notice any significant difference in leaking sound when pressing the pads together..

Btw are ther any alternative pads for the 750's, like leather
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › There's Something About Ultrasone…