Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Letter to Little Dot -- LDII+ owners, PLEASE read
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Letter to Little Dot -- LDII+ owners, PLEASE read - Page 15

post #211 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x331m
If you're concern of your reputation and afraid of personal attact, then I would suggest that you stop to post comments such as:

"don't go creating conspiracy theories"

Your statements are contradicting to what you try to preach. Aggression is not considered self-defense. If you want to protect your reputation, then please try not to attack others. If you do, you might want to expect consequences.

Cool ...
I hear you, 3x331m. Peace, Bro'. And best wishes in resolving your LD2+ problem.
post #212 of 220
btw 3x331m or whoever it was that got ripped off by jasmine_chine
Jasmine_chine reappeared on ebay
you might want to go look for him/her...
post #213 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoStones
btw 3x331m or whoever it was that got ripped off by jasmine_chine
Jasmine_chine reappeared on ebay
you might want to go look for him/her...

Indeed, Jasmine_chine has contacted me again, and stated that he/she could not reply to me because his/her account was suspended.

I was offered again to buy another LD2+ to replace my bad unit. Again, I agreed to buy a new unit, but I want the LD2++, and refuse the LD2+ offer. Jasmine_chine, again, insist to sell me the LD2++ at $140 + shipping.

I still insist that I want the LD2++ with the same deal as agreed on the LD2+... and I never heard from this seller again, no response.

You can draw your own conclusion to my story...
post #214 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x331m
Indeed, Jasmine_chine has contacted me again, and stated that he/she could not reply to me because his/her account was suspended.
3x331m -- I think I owe you and everyone else in this thread an apology. I assumed you dealt with the offical LD rep, Dave. I didn't know about Jasmine_chine.
post #215 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by feifan
3x331m -- I think I owe you and everyone else in this thread an apology. I assumed you dealt with the offical LD rep, Dave. I didn't know about Jasmine_chine.

No hard feeling on this incident. Once in awhile, we might say things we don't mean.

On my part, I won't give another penny to Jasmine_chine.
post #216 of 220
An apology is only as good as the product you say you defend if only bought from a Dot representative...

And I think we know what that's worth unfortunatly...
post #217 of 220
Hi-Finthen,

I like your signature... I'd rather enjoy the music
post #218 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen
An apology is only as good as the product you say you defend if only bought from a Dot representative...
HUH?!?
post #219 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguindude
According to the 25 LD2+ owners that were surveyed, 14 of them reported they have experienced problems with their product; 10 of them reported they have not. If the fact that more than half of the owners have experienced problems is true, it doesnt seem to make sense in calling 3x331m's anger "a paranoia that's getting out of control."

I think YOU were doing damage to 3x331m's reputation in the first place.

Polls: http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=208165
You mean 15.. I forgot to vote..
post #220 of 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by systema
Simple, voltage suppressor DOES NOT ELIMINATE the arcing problem; they only LIMIT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE when the tubes arc. So the tubes will arc (if they are going to arc), just that the headphone connected won't be affected (supposedly).
thanks for the answer, and i guess i won't be eagerly waiting for the voltage suppressor then.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Letter to Little Dot -- LDII+ owners, PLEASE read