Man do I love these headphones, just placed a order on a Little Dot I+ for them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best grados under 300$ Last post on 11/9/10 at 1:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325i's Last post on 3/25/12 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which albums sound best with your Grado? Last post on 1/7/16 at 6:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- grado hole venting Last post on 10/17/11 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i vs. 125i Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:57am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Grado SR80 Impressions thread! - Page 25post #361 of 5361/29/14 at 10:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 5361/29/14 at 11:04amQuote:
Yes, they are awesome headphones, and so is the LD1+. If you love the 80's now, wait until you hear them with the LD.
Are you using the (L) cushions's with the 80's?post #363 of 5361/29/14 at 11:17ampost #364 of 5361/29/14 at 11:37amQuote:
Definitely try the L's on the 80's, it is a world of difference!
They may not be as comfortable as the (S) cushions, but wash them and they will soften up, and you should get use to them. A lot of people complain about discomfort with the L's, but you may not have any discomfort with them at all, like myself.post #365 of 5361/29/14 at 11:59ampost #366 of 5361/29/14 at 4:56pmQuote:
I actually used my Modi dac from my Schiit Magni/Modi combo, and it sounded very good. Its a nice sounding/looking inexpensive dac, $1000.00U.S.post #367 of 5361/29/14 at 5:43pmQuote:
That's a great little amp for the Grados...I love my I+, and David is such a great guy to do business with. Excellent customer service.post #368 of 5361/29/14 at 5:47pmpost #369 of 5361/30/14 at 5:06ampost #370 of 5361/30/14 at 1:40pmpost #371 of 5361/30/14 at 1:43pmpost #372 of 5361/30/14 at 1:51pmpost #373 of 5361/30/14 at 2:21pm
Don't be sorry, I wouldn't steer anyone wrong, being I have experience with both the LD1+/Modi and I liked the sound from them, and their both good inexpensive components.
Also it is always good to hear other peoples opinions too. You will definitely enjoy the two together, if you get them let us know how you like them.post #374 of 5361/30/14 at 2:44pm
Yes, different opinions is good.
The LD will ship to me after the Chinese new year is over, I will use it with my DacMagic that I have in my hifi rig first.
Will let you know what I think about it when it arrives.post #375 of 5361/30/14 at 3:28pmQuote:
If I remember correctly, I had thought I read that a lot of people use/like the DacMagic.
Are you just looking for something different, or a desktop set up?
- Grado SR80 Impressions thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Focal Elear in stock and a loaner program! 36 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing SERA by Vibro Labs 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear