Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Yamamoto Sound Craft HA-02
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yamamoto Sound Craft HA-02 - Page 9

post #121 of 1341
Bleah, I'm now nearing the end of my 7th week. When I ordered I was quoted a 5-6 week wait. Venus-hifi has been terrible with communication too. I've had 2-3 emails ignored and I've called 3-4 times and gotten no answers. One can only hope week 8/9 will hook a man up with one of these amps.
post #122 of 1341
Whoops forgot my original question: Anyone get their amp delivered as of recent? If you have, whend id you order?
post #123 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
Whoops forgot my original question: Anyone get their amp delivered as of recent? If you have, whend id you order?
Nope, no joy here yet ...
post #124 of 1341
Thread Starter 
These are works of art hand made by a very small group of people if not Yamamoto San Himself. I really believe the wait is worth it.

I believe Brian at Venus Hi-Fi is a professor at a University and might be busy with the end of the school season?

Hang in there it's really a treasure and something special at an amazing price.


Mitch
post #125 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by braillediver View Post
These are works of art hand made by a very small group of people if not Yamamoto San Himself. I really believe the wait is worth it.

Hang in there it's really a treasure and something special at an amazing price.


Mitch
A beut to look at, and a friend who is using Yamamoto a-08 amps to drive the mid-range on his in built horns recons they are totally fantastic - I have not heard this system, but my mate who has ordered a HA-02 with me has, and he agrees, so we both have great expectations for the HA-02's <grin>
post #126 of 1341
I understand and I don't mind delays, but I would like accurate updates. I remember at one point people had to wait 3 months to get theirs... that would be 2x the quoted time and I'd hate to have to wait that long. I guess this is practice for ordering with Mikhail though.

Basically waiting is fine for me. But this constant "Get excited because this might be the week" then getting bummed out because its apparently not the week thing is killing me. I guess I could just kill all anticipation for the amp, but then I might as well not have bought it.
post #127 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
I understand and I don't mind delays, but I would like accurate updates. I remember at one point people had to wait 3 months to get theirs... that would be 2x the quoted time and I'd hate to have to wait that long. I guess this is practice for ordering with Mikhail though.

Basically waiting is fine for me. But this constant "Get excited because this might be the week" then getting bummed out because its apparently not the week thing is killing me. I guess I could just kill all anticipation for the amp, but then I might as well not have bought it.

Aahh the terrible wait...and only the Rudistor/qualia for company. I'd like to offer my deepest sympathies but too busy listening to MY Yamamoto
post #128 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuatara View Post
Aahh the terrible wait...and only the Rudistor/qualia for company. I'd like to offer my deepest sympathies but too busy listening to MY Yamamoto
Yes, the "terrible wait" ...

Listening to my Audio Alchemy/HD580's ... <sob ... sob>
post #129 of 1341
Consoling myself with AT-HA5000 + ATH-L3000. Dreadful indeed.
post #130 of 1341
You are all bad!
post #131 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by velogreg View Post
You are all bad!
How can you say that ... (me very miffed) .... <BG>
post #132 of 1341
The yamamoto is for my work setup!
post #133 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
The yamamoto is for my work setup!
Would have to get myself a portable setup for work ... , I spend most of the day visiting clients, not polite to where "phones" when doing so ... :-((
post #134 of 1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
The yamamoto is for my work setup!
Funnily enough, so is mine.
post #135 of 1341
You are both lucky to be able to listen to music at you work, while you work ... , I envy you both .... , I am in/out of the car from one client to the next most of the day .....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Yamamoto Sound Craft HA-02