- 21,525 Posts. Joined 4/2005
- Location: Chicagoland
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/14
Related Forum Threads
- I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey, featuring a scathing reveiw of... Last post on 1/30/15 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Used Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD650 - Mint (New Black Box Packaging) Last post on 1/27/15 at 9:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Clear, balanced open-back headphones for under $300 Last post on Today at 7:10 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Yarland P-100 - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I seriously agree with you guys about upgrading tubes. Here's a rundown of the tube-rolling I did:
Chinese 6N3J's swapped out for NOS JAN GE 5670W's ($5 ea via eBay)
Chinese EL84's swaped out for Tung-Sol EL84's ($16.95 ea via thetubestore.com)
There is a SERIOUS improvement in the overall sound. The bass sounds tighter, there noise floor is gone, no hum whatsoever.
Has anyone tried either the old version of the TESLA EL84's (with the yellow lettering) or The Tube Store Preferred Series 7189 (Premium EL84)? That's the direction I'd go if I were going to upgrade tubes further.
- Yarland P-100
- › JDS Labs Objective 2/ODAC Combo Unit with Rear Power, 1/4" Output,... 1 second ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 19 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 35 seconds ago
- › Xonar U3 and PC 360 Settings 46 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 49 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 54 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Setting Up a Streaming Server 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3