Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! - Page 199

post #2971 of 2998
Quote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by sinnottj View Post
 


It's the same as the change from the SR80 to the SR80i. The main difference is that the outer plastic chambers are larger.

 

MS1i on the left, MS1 (pre-2009) on the right

 

 

Thanks!

And witch one should be more confortable and durable?

Or they maybe the same?

post #2972 of 2998

Spotted these on eBay recently, i have no connection to the seller but thought it worth mentioning...

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131230365773?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

post #2973 of 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrunox View Post
 

 

Thanks!

And witch one should be more confortable and durable?

Or they maybe the same?


I've never tried the pre-2009 version, but I'd expect them to be the same in terms of comfort/durability.

 

If you go for the 2009 version, I think you will actually get the latest 'e' version that Grado have just launched. (Grado make these headphones for Alessandro, according to their specs)

post #2974 of 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnottj View Post
 


I've never tried the pre-2009 version, but I'd expect them to be the same in terms of comfort/durability.

 

If you go for the 2009 version, I think you will actually get the latest 'e' version that Grado have just launched. (Grado make these headphones for Alessandro, according to their specs)

 

That would be more than worth of 10 dollars.

I'll e-mail them to ask if this 2009 have the improvement of the new "e" series.

 

Thanks :D

post #2975 of 2998

One last thing, MS-1 or SR60 or SR80? 

I'll be listening just rock:popcorn: 

post #2976 of 2998

I just got some MS1 Alessandro's and they are "e's". I confirmed it with Alessandro before I ordered and they have the red drivers.

post #2977 of 2998

I sent an email to Alessandro, asking the following:

 

"Hi--are orders currently being placed for all three models of headphones fulfilled with "e" models based on the Grado new "e" line?  If not, what are the details with regard to each of the three?"

 

Alessandro responded today:

 

"They all have the "e" model changes."

post #2978 of 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by mditty View Post
 

I just got some MS1 Alessandro's and they are "e's". I confirmed it with Alessandro before I ordered and they have the red drivers.

Pics?

post #2979 of 2998

And Pics of the new box :beerchug:

post #2980 of 2998

I will when I get home.

post #2981 of 2998
I have the ear zonk L pads on them, comfies came stock.
Edited by mditty - 7/9/14 at 8:15pm
post #2982 of 2998

This red looks sexy, the box is still the pizza box or has changed too?


Edited by altrunox - 7/9/14 at 8:44pm
post #2983 of 2998
Same pizza box I had seen in pictures before packaged with a regular sized headphone adaptor.
post #2984 of 2998

Greetings from Ukraine. I want to become the owner of the legendary headphone ordered on the official website of Alessandro, waiting for delivery. 
Long chose between MS1 or SR80i, but in the end I think this is (MS1 original) more suitable, since my preference in music mostly metal. 
Another couple of clarifications. Version of the "original" is the 2009 version differs only in a more elongated body, if I understand correctly? 
All models now or go to the new version "E" (MS1 original MS1 2009 version)? Is there any markings on it? Thank you.

post #2985 of 2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilders View Post
 

Greetings from Ukraine. I want to become the owner of the legendary headphone ordered on the official website of Alessandro, waiting for delivery. 
Long chose between MS1 or SR80i, but in the end I think this is (MS1 original) more suitable, since my preference in music mostly metal. 
Another couple of clarifications. Version of the "original" is the 2009 version differs only in a more elongated body, if I understand correctly? 
All models now or go to the new version "E" (MS1 original MS1 2009 version)? Is there any markings on it? Thank you.


Haven't seen the new MS-1 yet.  However, you should email Alessandro.  They responded to my question.  I expect that they will do the same for you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!