Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsored Threads and Group Buys › Member of the Trade Sponsored Threads Forum › Member of the Trade Sponsored Threads Forum ARCHIVE › NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com - Page 2  

post #16 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by trose49
I just spoke with UE. I was told that the limited's were allocated to people who entered the nameing contest first and if there is any left over they could be available for sale. I wonder if there is a different limited edition than what you are advertising? Any Idea?
Can you please elaborate on what UE told you? I entered the naming contest, so do I have to go through a different means to get my pair? So far, ES is the only company I've seen selling the triple.fi's. Will UE be selling us in the naming contest triple.fi's directly?

Aditya
post #17 of 90
Thread Starter 
Hello Aditya,

If you buy from us you will receive FREE shipping (within US) + FREE Airline Adaptor + you will be entered to win a trip to Vegas, guest of The Killers. This is an EarphoneSolutions.com promotion only. According to UE they will keep a limited quantity for direct sales, but no more than we are allocated for.
post #18 of 90
I really dont know my situation is different that most. You cetainly can order them for ES. I was simply told that UE wont be selling Limited Editions to anyone until all of the contest entry people were taken care of?

I suspect there will be some type of email sent to people that entered.

But dont quote me on it
post #19 of 90

limited edition clarification

Hey guys ---

Mike here. OK. let me clarify this. It is really not as confusing as it is being made out to be. There has been some over-speculation going on....

Ultimate Ears is celebrating our new product launch with a limited edition series. The first 1000 units will ship in a custom rodie case with a limited edition art-wrap that can be used as a poster if you so desire. The "squircle" - that metal carrying case -- will be engraved with the limited edition number. You know like 257/1000 or 1/1000 or 1000/1000. And there will be a certification of authenticity just for fun - maybe some cool photos of our UE team from our most recent party. We just built our 10,000th custom monitor and had a kickin good time down on the beach. (read this as we aquired some really funny photos....) But back to the facts.

The color will be the metallic blue and this is not a limited edition color. This is the current color of the triple.fi 10 Pro. Not saying that there will not be other colors in the future but for now - blue it is.

This is really just a fun way for us to reward early adopters of the new gear and it is our way of giving back to our fans. There is no additional charge for a limited edition unit.

We let all contestant entrants have an opportunity to pre-pre order the limited edition direct from UE. These things are going quick and they are on a first come first serve basis. Sooooooo - runners up in our contests got priority. NOTE - if you do not take advantage of the pre-pre sale special offer, we will not guarantee your place in line and starting tomorrow, we will be taking orders from everyone.

Earphones Solutions is one of our partners who will be offering the limited edition series. When you buy from Earphone Solutions you will ALSO be entered into a contest that Flavio has been generous enough to put together A grand prize winner will be going to Vegas for the Vegoose music festival as a guest of Earphone Solutions, UE and The Killers. Basically - you will get to see some great music at an amazing festival. Pretty simple.

Hope that clears up any and all confusion.

Mike
post #20 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
Hey guys ---

Mike here. OK. let me clarify this. It is really not as confusing as it is being made out to be. There has been some over-speculation going on....

Ultimate Ears is celebrating our new product launch with a limited edition series. The first 1000 units will ship in a custom rodie case with a limited edition art-wrap that can be used as a poster if you so desire. The "squircle" - that metal carrying case -- will be engraved with the limited edition number. You know like 257/1000 or 1/1000 or 1000/1000. And there will be a certification of authenticity just for fun - maybe some cool photos of our UE team from our most recent party. We just built our 10,000th custom monitor and had a kickin good time down on the beach. (read this as we aquired some really funny photos....) But back to the facts.

The color will be the metallic blue and this is not a limited edition color. This is the current color of the triple.fi 10 Pro. Not saying that there will not be other colors in the future but for now - blue it is.

This is really just a fun way for us to reward early adopters of the new gear and it is our way of giving back to our fans. There is no additional charge for a limited edition unit.

We let all contestant entrants have an opportunity to pre-pre order the limited edition direct from UE. These things are going quick and they are on a first come first serve basis. Sooooooo - runners up in our contests got priority. NOTE - if you do not take advantage of the pre-pre sale special offer, we will not guarantee your place in line and starting tomorrow, we will be taking orders from everyone.

Earphones Solutions is one of our partners who will be offering the limited edition series. When you buy from Earphone Solutions you will ALSO be entered into a contest that Flavio has been generous enough to put together A grand prize winner will be going to Vegas for the Vegoose music festival as a guest of Earphone Solutions, UE and The Killers. Basically - you will get to see some great music at an amazing festival. Pretty simple.

Hope that clears up any and all confusion.

Mike
Great Milke that certainly clears things up. Thanks for the info and keep up the good work.
post #21 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
We just built our 10,000th custom monitor and had a kickin good time down on the beach.
Well I hope that was mine that I recently put on order!!

Hans.
post #22 of 90
All right, I placed my order with ES. Couple of questions though. Where/when do I specify my name for the engraving on the roadie case? Also, if for some reason I wish to cancel my preorder, how would I go about doing it? Thanks!

Aditya
post #23 of 90

limited edition

the limited edition should have been available in its own unique color. even if it was metallic blue.
post #24 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by trose49
the limited edition should have been available in its own unique color. even if it was metallic blue.
Agree. The packaging is limited edition, the headphones are not.
post #25 of 90
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1rocketpilot
All right, I placed my order with ES. Couple of questions though. Where/when do I specify my name for the engraving on the roadie case? Also, if for some reason I wish to cancel my preorder, how would I go about doing it? Thanks!

Aditya

To cancel your order all you have to do is send us an email. We will use the name on the "billing address" for the tag, unless you specify a different one which you can also do by sending us an email.

Thank you.
post #26 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T
To cancel your order all you have to do is send us an email. We will use the name on the "billing address" for the tag, unless you specify a different one which you can also do by sending us an email.

Thank you.
May I ask, how do I know I was successfully placed the order ( not back ordered?) Will HF sent me the confirmation eMail (not the auto replied one)? When will I know my order is within the 200 units UE reserve for HF?

Thanks
post #27 of 90
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeper
May I ask, how do I know I was successfully placed the order ( not back ordered?) Will HF sent me the confirmation eMail (not the auto replied one)? When will I know my order is within the 200 units UE reserve for HF?

Thanks
If you placed your order for it it means you got it. We change our website every day so when we reach the number, the description on the product's page will change from "LIMITED" to just Triple.Fi.
post #28 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T
If you placed your order for it it means you got it. We change our website every day so when we reach the number, the description on the product's page will change from "LIMITED" to just Triple.Fi.
Thanks Wish my decision of switching from 5 pro to TF 10 pro are correct and worth and hope it Rocks!
post #29 of 90
Thread Starter 
Here's more info on the contest:

EarphoneSolutions.com Killing with The Killers

Concert will be on Saturday, October 28th in Las Vegas.

BANDS:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

The Killers

The Mars Volta

The Keller Williams Incident

The Black Crowes

The Raconteurs

Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley

Medeski Martin & Wood w/ special guest Maceo Parker

Cat Power and the
Memphis Rhythm Band

Jurassic 5

Praxis

Yonder Mountain String Band

Gomez

Dr. Octagon aka Kool Keith

The Zutons


post #30 of 90
i went to your website, and didn't find a way to pre-order them. also, if i entered the UE naming contest can i use the coupon on this?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsored Threads and Group Buys › Member of the Trade Sponsored Threads Forum › Member of the Trade Sponsored Threads Forum ARCHIVE › NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com