Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI - Page 10

post #136 of 866
I had to remove it due to space constraint. I can still operate the volume without any problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirugby
SK,

Looking at your third picture, where's the volume control knob on the SM III?
post #137 of 866


5.5G 80Gb DIY dock2mini DIY pint(mini^3)
post #138 of 866
after four months of wait for my E2C's, my portable rig is finally complete (for now) Will be getting a 80GB 5.5 and hopefully the e500.

iPod Mini 2G 4GB > Bling Bling Line out > Pengamp > E2c (Just did the kramer mod )

post #139 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK138
iMod 60Gig iPod Photo & Xin Supermacro 3V6 & Audio Line Out's Cryo min-mini =


I like that bag/holder/whateveryoucallit. Where'd you get it?
post #140 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidfireboy
What the... where did you get that "W" strap thing?
post #141 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugino
miguel, as others have added, it is indeed a misterx-built alien DAC/PINT combo. sounds absolutely fantastic, if you ask me. or as someone else called it, a budget microstack.

i've been playing around with this "stack" as well as the supermini IV and another budget amp made by misterx. need to test it with some of my better cans which are in boxes somewhere...and then with a better DAC. after that, the supermini IV should be up for sale, miguel...just letting you know
I am going to contact Vorlon1 to get with him this weekend. He has a Supermini IV which I hope to audition and then I can make a call regarding yours. Thanks will keep you posted.

Does anyone has an used wallet they can donate. My empty wallet ran away.
post #142 of 866
That's the original 3rd generation iPod slide case that came with a purchase of an ipod (long ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelamvr6
I like that bag/holder/whateveryoucallit. Where'd you get it?
post #143 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeggy
Here's mine for the moment, a complete media system that plays just about anything

Sounds great too.



Media Monkey and Media player classic are my faves to play stuff, using ASIO4ALL.

Sony VAIO UX90SSD, Ety er4S and Koss 75's
That really is a beautiful device. I need more pics!
post #144 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrarroyo
I am going to contact Vorlon1 to get with him this weekend. He has a Supermini IV which I hope to audition and then I can make a call regarding yours. Thanks will keep you posted.

Does anyone has an used wallet they can donate. My empty wallet ran away.
will do. you guys should check the crossfeed...i've posted elsewhere that at high volumes, the crossfeed cuts out and cuts back in again when the volume is lowered. of course you don't listen loud enough for that to be a problem, but Vorlon1 may...greatdane had the opposite problem.
post #145 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsjong
What the... where did you get that "W" strap thing?
it came with the sony in a separate box.

There was a (crappy) lanyard, a retractable usb cable, a (crappy) case and the walkman W thingy.
post #146 of 866
Rio Karma, Stax SR-001 Mk2, Kimber mini to mini,

post #147 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
That really is a beautiful device. I need more pics!
More pics....









Glad you like it
post #148 of 866
It really is an amazing peice of technology. Kind of like a fat Palm.
post #149 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
It really is an amazing peice of technology. Kind of like a fat Palm.

OK what is the model number and where can I get one or see more info about it.

Thanks
post #150 of 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper32
OK what is the model number and where can I get one or see more info about it.

Thanks
This is the US model, mine was a Japanese import special.


http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...ters_UX_Series
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI