- 507 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTT - Sennheiser HD650 LNIB and K702 (austrian LNIB) for high end IEMS/Closed over ears Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD-380 pro Setup Question, to-do with current amplification Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vinyl Flat Can Opener + AudioSource Amp-100 Last post on 7/2/14 at 3:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Better Amp, Wa6 or Lyr. Last post on 6/30/14 at 6:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 630
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the Pan Am powering my Beyer DT990 250 ohm Premiums for a while. Wasn't impressed, particularly at the price point.
Nothing fancy really. What I wrote in my previous post are my own opinions only of course.
Edited by amandarae - 12/13/12 at 9:49pm
I didn't know Bill Gates is an audiophile :D
Edited by whoelse - 12/14/12 at 1:51am
What are the single driver speakers on the left?
Nice to hear good ol' Sophie sounds good on the 650's!
Fostex 167E in MLTL cabs crossover-less.. The first speaker I built on my own (circa 2000) so I kept it for "posterity" sake so that it reminds me where I actually came from. I built everything you saw from my horn setup, one way or the other, speakers, electronics, crossovers, etc.
Getting back to the HD650, I am in agreement that this HP is a true bargain for what it can do provoking the emotions of the listener. When I am too lazy to fire up the main rig, I go straight to my Schiit/HD650 set up and I do not feel cheated at all. In fact, I am happy for what I spent particularly for the HD650.
Edited by amandarae - 12/14/12 at 7:50am
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 6 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 7 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 7 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 8 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 8 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)