- 507 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on Yesterday at 6:04 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stereo amplifier for HD650 or Headphone amp? Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on 9/17/14 at 4:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 as complimantry for Hifiman HE-500? Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacing HD-650's with IEM's for travelling Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 630
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the Pan Am powering my Beyer DT990 250 ohm Premiums for a while. Wasn't impressed, particularly at the price point.
Nothing fancy really. What I wrote in my previous post are my own opinions only of course.
Edited by amandarae - 12/13/12 at 9:49pm
I didn't know Bill Gates is an audiophile :D
Edited by whoelse - 12/14/12 at 1:51am
What are the single driver speakers on the left?
Nice to hear good ol' Sophie sounds good on the 650's!
Fostex 167E in MLTL cabs crossover-less.. The first speaker I built on my own (circa 2000) so I kept it for "posterity" sake so that it reminds me where I actually came from. I built everything you saw from my horn setup, one way or the other, speakers, electronics, crossovers, etc.
Getting back to the HD650, I am in agreement that this HP is a true bargain for what it can do provoking the emotions of the listener. When I am too lazy to fire up the main rig, I go straight to my Schiit/HD650 set up and I do not feel cheated at all. In fact, I am happy for what I spent particularly for the HD650.
Edited by amandarae - 12/14/12 at 7:50am
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 4 seconds ago
- › HM-901 40 seconds ago
- › How do I rip the best quality files for my Dap 48 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 3 minutes ago
- › Safe Volume Level On An iPod Touch 4 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 6 minutes ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)