- 507 Posts. Joined 9/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Portable over-the-ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 9/26/14 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on 9/19/14 at 6:04am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 630
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the Pan Am powering my Beyer DT990 250 ohm Premiums for a while. Wasn't impressed, particularly at the price point.
Nothing fancy really. What I wrote in my previous post are my own opinions only of course.
Edited by amandarae - 12/13/12 at 9:49pm
I didn't know Bill Gates is an audiophile :D
Edited by whoelse - 12/14/12 at 1:51am
What are the single driver speakers on the left?
Nice to hear good ol' Sophie sounds good on the 650's!
Fostex 167E in MLTL cabs crossover-less.. The first speaker I built on my own (circa 2000) so I kept it for "posterity" sake so that it reminds me where I actually came from. I built everything you saw from my horn setup, one way or the other, speakers, electronics, crossovers, etc.
Getting back to the HD650, I am in agreement that this HP is a true bargain for what it can do provoking the emotions of the listener. When I am too lazy to fire up the main rig, I go straight to my Schiit/HD650 set up and I do not feel cheated at all. In fact, I am happy for what I spent particularly for the HD650.
Edited by amandarae - 12/14/12 at 7:50am
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 42 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alo Audio Mk 3 1 minute ago
- › WIN Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones - Black 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)