or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 135

post #2011 of 36888

Razordogsdeals.com on ebay has them for $328 + shipping. They're an authorized dealer and have good feedback, including some from head-fi members.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sennheiser-HD-650-Audiophile-Headphones-HD650-NEW-/120661909339?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c18029f5b

 

Quote:

 Could you please link me to where HD650s are only $328? Thanks. $415 is the cheapest I see them for right now.
post #2012 of 36888


yep, i just ordered mine yesterday from them! great deal! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie75 View Post

Razordogsdeals.com on ebay has them for $328 + shipping. They're an authorized dealer and have good feedback, including some from head-fi members.

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sennheiser-HD-650-Audiophile-Headphones-HD650-NEW-/120661909339?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c18029f5b

 

Quote:

 Could you please link me to where HD650s are only $328? Thanks. $415 is the cheapest I see them for right now.
post #2013 of 36888

mine came from razrdogdeals on ebay as well. transaction went perfect.

post #2014 of 36888

Yesterday i got one for 200€ at the local electronic dealer in Germany, couse it was the last one.

 

Really good price so i couldnt say no... :-)

 

post #2015 of 36888

anyone ever try these headphones for a guitar amp, you know, when you wanna practice late at night and dont want to wake anyone up... HA!

post #2016 of 36888

IMAG0072.jpg

 

 

 

 

Nuforce udac >> Little dot mk III >> HD650

post #2017 of 36888

I spent some time with my HD650s, Reference 7 dac and Cayin HA-1A SET amp and I gotta say, the pairing has magical synergy.  Enough for me to not miss the LCD2s much at all.  And enough to want to replace the stock cable with some single crystal OCC wires.  I hear flaws with the HD650 and Lehmann Black Cube amp...but it's virtually flawless with the Cayin SET amp.  Its just as magical as the LCD2s.

post #2018 of 36888

How is that Combination Little Dot MK III with the HD 650?

 

i have a Phase 24 using it as a DAC and as Headamp, thinking about gettin some tubes again but dont wanna spennd 1000 bucks again.

 

post #2019 of 36888
My Little Dot arrived before Christmas, but my 650's didnt. :-(. I can't wait to hear that combo on Monday.
post #2020 of 36888

does anybody else feel that when they listen to their HD650 that it doesn't feel or sound like you are listening to headphones? they sound so open and it just doesn't sound like there are speakers an inch from my ear drums. they sound very transparent.


Edited by jasonb - 12/26/10 at 3:48pm
post #2021 of 36888
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Wild View Post

I spent some time with my HD650s, Reference 7 dac and Cayin HA-1A SET amp and I gotta say, the pairing has magical synergy.  Enough for me to not miss the LCD2s much at all.  And enough to want to replace the stock cable with some single crystal OCC wires.  I hear flaws with the HD650 and Lehmann Black Cube amp...but it's virtually flawless with the Cayin SET amp.  Its just as magical as the LCD2s.


This has to be a troll. blink.gif

post #2022 of 36888

you really think so? it didn't seem troll-y to me.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olor1n View Post




This has to be a troll. blink.gif

post #2023 of 36888

I wasn't accusing him of trolling. I just found that post amusing considering his loud stance on the LCD2 vs HD650 in other threads.

post #2024 of 36888

gotcha. i have no idea who he is and i don't visit the LCD2 threads. i may be to tempted to try them and i can't afford to.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olor1n View Post

I wasn't accusing him of trolling. I just found that post amusing considering his loud stance on the LCD2 vs HD650 in other threads.

post #2025 of 36888
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonb View Post

gotcha. i have no idea who he is and i don't visit the LCD2 threads. i may be to tempted to try them and i can't afford to.



Don't do it dude. You seem as content with your setup as I am, so if you value your sanity and don't want to go into that dark realm of diminishing returns... just stay clear! We're safe here! wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread