- 2,801 Posts. Joined 1/2005
- Location: Scotland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 3/1/15 at 12:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 2/16/15 at 12:28am in Headphones (full-size)
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1203
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Meridian Explorer sounds pretty great with HD650s.
A slight variation, Schiit Valhalla 2 with the Modi for now, moving up to a Bitfrost when you can swing it. OTL power and the 650's is magic. Cheers!
I wouldn't look into tubes for what you're aiming for.
More sweat for sure. I wouldn't trade comfort for bass impact, which is already plenty in HD650, IMO.
Pads from the HE60/90 are leather and fit. They are expensive and hard to find. I have seen them on EBay and was tempted a few times to try them, but could not bring myself to spend well over $150 to get them when the stock pads sound as good as they do.
There was a pair for sale on here with them on a bit back.
late to this, but just wanna say i got these for christmas this past year and have been listening to them nearly every single day since and i will never reach for another pair of headphones again. i really love these. the perfect amount of everything and way laid back.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 15 seconds ago
- › looking for a pair of headphones under €400 28 seconds ago
- › What are 3 additions to the FW of the DX50 or DX90 that you would... 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp KGSS EU Voltage 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2