Think of it as just as good of a deal as your HD650s ;). I think the icing on the cake is it will be pre-assembled. It's literally put itself together for you!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 2/25/15 at 4:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 3/1/15 at 12:08pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on Today at 8:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1146
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got the HD650's and I absolutely hate the cable. It is too long and very stiff. Also, the 1/4" plug means that I have to use the adapter for pretty much everything I have. Any recommendations for a decent replacement cable that doesnt cost as much as the headphones themselves? Thanks in advance..
Try Forza Audioworks. I couldn't be any happier with the cable, and it cost about 80€. They have cheaper options too, I think.
"Moisturiser", really? I'm not sure if that's a joke or not. Is there a specific variant to use? I'm looking for a smooth, warm sound.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 3:21am
Ha ha don't use Nivea for men it tends to effect female vocals badly . Being serious though I've never owned a headphone and had an issue with the cable. I suppose I could understand someone wanting a shorter cable for the 650 but softer?! That did make me smile .
I don't mind the cable quality but the length can be a pain sometimes. To remedy this I've ordered a 1m cable with 6.3mm plug and also a 2m extension with 6.3mm socket to 6.3mm plug, both from Forza Audio Works. I opted for the (relatively) cheap "Colour" version. If it's as good as the original I'll be happy. If the workmanship is good I'm going to order a 1m Noir cable.
We shall see.
I'd get the crack too, if it weren't for my empty purse!I guess my LD MKIII will have to do for the meanwhile.
From my research it seemed they both were the best at their respective price points. I am very happy I stepped up as the sound of the 650's are more to my liking. It would be interesting to hear others 650 owners opinions on the Grado sr 80i.
Welcome to head-fi. How long have you owned your 650's? If it's not been long then you're in for a treat. What are you using them with?
Indeed! Should be entertaining. The second thing I do when I get home from work is slip on the cans and mellow.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 12:01pm
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Three Word Story 19 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 46 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2