Think of it as just as good of a deal as your HD650s ;). I think the icing on the cake is it will be pre-assembled. It's literally put itself together for you!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTT - Sennheiser HD650 LNIB and K702 (austrian LNIB) for high end IEMS/Closed over ears Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD-380 pro Setup Question, to-do with current amplification Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vinyl Flat Can Opener + AudioSource Amp-100 Last post on 7/2/14 at 3:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Better Amp, Wa6 or Lyr. Last post on 6/30/14 at 6:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1146
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got the HD650's and I absolutely hate the cable. It is too long and very stiff. Also, the 1/4" plug means that I have to use the adapter for pretty much everything I have. Any recommendations for a decent replacement cable that doesnt cost as much as the headphones themselves? Thanks in advance..
Try Forza Audioworks. I couldn't be any happier with the cable, and it cost about 80€. They have cheaper options too, I think.
"Moisturiser", really? I'm not sure if that's a joke or not. Is there a specific variant to use? I'm looking for a smooth, warm sound.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 3:21am
Ha ha don't use Nivea for men it tends to effect female vocals badly . Being serious though I've never owned a headphone and had an issue with the cable. I suppose I could understand someone wanting a shorter cable for the 650 but softer?! That did make me smile .
I don't mind the cable quality but the length can be a pain sometimes. To remedy this I've ordered a 1m cable with 6.3mm plug and also a 2m extension with 6.3mm socket to 6.3mm plug, both from Forza Audio Works. I opted for the (relatively) cheap "Colour" version. If it's as good as the original I'll be happy. If the workmanship is good I'm going to order a 1m Noir cable.
We shall see.
I'd get the crack too, if it weren't for my empty purse!I guess my LD MKIII will have to do for the meanwhile.
From my research it seemed they both were the best at their respective price points. I am very happy I stepped up as the sound of the 650's are more to my liking. It would be interesting to hear others 650 owners opinions on the Grado sr 80i.
Welcome to head-fi. How long have you owned your 650's? If it's not been long then you're in for a treat. What are you using them with?
Indeed! Should be entertaining. The second thing I do when I get home from work is slip on the cans and mellow.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 12:01pm
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 14 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 25 seconds ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under $200? 3 minutes ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Need help picking my first pair of audiophile headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)