Think of it as just as good of a deal as your HD650s ;). I think the icing on the cake is it will be pre-assembled. It's literally put itself together for you!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- HD 650 low impedance Last post on 12/7/14 at 7:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or K7xx Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparing quality headphones – not easy Last post on 12/10/14 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Legit HD650's? Last post on 12/9/14 at 3:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1146
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just got the HD650's and I absolutely hate the cable. It is too long and very stiff. Also, the 1/4" plug means that I have to use the adapter for pretty much everything I have. Any recommendations for a decent replacement cable that doesnt cost as much as the headphones themselves? Thanks in advance..
Try Forza Audioworks. I couldn't be any happier with the cable, and it cost about 80€. They have cheaper options too, I think.
"Moisturiser", really? I'm not sure if that's a joke or not. Is there a specific variant to use? I'm looking for a smooth, warm sound.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 3:21am
Ha ha don't use Nivea for men it tends to effect female vocals badly . Being serious though I've never owned a headphone and had an issue with the cable. I suppose I could understand someone wanting a shorter cable for the 650 but softer?! That did make me smile .
I don't mind the cable quality but the length can be a pain sometimes. To remedy this I've ordered a 1m cable with 6.3mm plug and also a 2m extension with 6.3mm socket to 6.3mm plug, both from Forza Audio Works. I opted for the (relatively) cheap "Colour" version. If it's as good as the original I'll be happy. If the workmanship is good I'm going to order a 1m Noir cable.
We shall see.
I'd get the crack too, if it weren't for my empty purse!I guess my LD MKIII will have to do for the meanwhile.
From my research it seemed they both were the best at their respective price points. I am very happy I stepped up as the sound of the 650's are more to my liking. It would be interesting to hear others 650 owners opinions on the Grado sr 80i.
Welcome to head-fi. How long have you owned your 650's? If it's not been long then you're in for a treat. What are you using them with?
Indeed! Should be entertaining. The second thing I do when I get home from work is slip on the cans and mellow.
Edited by Zorrofox - 4/30/14 at 12:01pm
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 3 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 45 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 329 IEMs compared (Tekfusion Twinwoofers added... 1 minute ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 2 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › NHT will introduce superbuds 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 5 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Constantly being rejected, here are the...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3