or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1137

post #17041 of 27736

I am not a burn-in believer...:D

post #17042 of 27736

Always time to repent. ;)

post #17043 of 27736

I have my crack w/sb and upgraded caps FS if any has interest pm me. 

post #17044 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

I have my crack w/sb and upgraded caps FS if any has interest pm me. 


That didn't last long?

post #17045 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

I have my crack w/sb and upgraded caps FS if any has interest pm me. 

 

You have to be kidding me...

 

You might want to delete the 1857 posts about how "end game" the crack w/ speedball...

post #17046 of 27736

Look at my feedback. I tend to buy and sell many things, even very good gear. I still say that the crack is end game for the 650, no question. There are just too many new planar mags out there they I want to try and possibly even a Stax setup. If I had deep pockets, I'd keep the crack. 

post #17047 of 27736

Haha, it's true... Matt does have a pretty quick turnover rate on stuff. But I have to admit I'm a little surprised too... something must be REALLY catching your eye (err... ear??) for you to think bout putting this baby up for sale. What's the item of interest??? I'm so curious now :blink:

post #17048 of 27736

He-400i and pm-1. I want them both and would probably keep one. My true end game is the Stax sr-007 mki. The sound is produces haunts me in the wee hours of the night. I can certainly see myself ended up with it but I'd have to sell everything and make it my one and only. 

post #17049 of 27736

Does it exist a way to get bigger soundstage?

post #17050 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
 

 

You have to be kidding me...

 

You might want to delete the 1857 posts about how "end game" the crack w/ speedball...

 

Seriously that made me chuckle.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Matt I wish you a swift sell of your beautiful Crack and look forward to hearing more about what will take its place as your journey along the headfi path continues. 

post #17051 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

He-400i and pm-1. I want them both and would probably keep one. My true end game is the Stax sr-007 mki. The sound is produces haunts me in the wee hours of the night. I can certainly see myself ended up with it but I'd have to sell everything and make it my one and only. 


You will need to go in at least once a week and sell plasma to afford that bad boy!!

post #17052 of 27736
"Sell plasma"? Colour me interested...
post #17053 of 27736
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

I have my crack w/sb and upgraded caps FS if any has interest pm me. 

 

WAT?!

 

FMYuXfw.gif

 

:tongue_smile:

 

LOL.. j/k.. I definitely understand the allure of some of the new orthos on the horizon, Matt.. heck, I've had the HE-560 pre-ordered for a couple of weeks.  The PM-1 seems like something HD650 lovers might enjoy (in terms of tuning).  Good luck with the sale.. I'm sure it will get snatched up quickly.. I get the sense you're keeping the 650 though, right?

post #17054 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorrofox View Post

"Sell plasma"? Colour me interested...

blood :)

post #17055 of 27736
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySweep View Post
 

 

WAT?!

 

 

 

:tongue_smile:

 

LOL.. j/k.. I definitely understand the allure of some of the new orthos on the horizon, Matt.. heck, I've had the HE-560 pre-ordered for a couple of weeks.  The PM-1 seems like something HD650 lovers might enjoy (in terms of tuning).  Good luck with the sale.. I'm sure it will get snatched up quickly.. I get the sense you're keeping the 650 though, right?

 

Haha...I can take it. Who knows, I may change my mind tomorrow. I've bought and sold the lyr three times. :o It's just in my nature to buy and sell a lot I suppose. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread