- 922 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Sweden, Västra götaland :)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV Last post on Yesterday at 2:43 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650s keep breaking, is it my own ignorace? Last post on 7/11/16 at 4:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 1/9/17 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 1/11/17 at 5:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDSDPrice: $499 at musicdirect.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob (On/Off)Power Connector: USB 3.0 Male, USB 3.0...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: Chord Electronics Limited U.K.Model: MojoPrice: $599 at moon-audio.com Volume Control: One “+” and one “-” volume ball button.Power Connector: USB, Micro BBattery Life:...
*This review comes from my Portable Amp / Dac Shootout.Posted as a reference for users. For the full review, see: [[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: Resonessence LabsModel: CONCERO HPPrice: $850...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1085
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would suggest Brain @ BTG Audio too. He's taken care of several headphone cables for me, and I love everyone of them. I guess the only downfall is he's a one man operation, going to school too. So the wait times tend to be long. But a very good value, none the less...
Yeah I would prefer little longer and since btg audio is the source ..which one is the best bang for my $ ?
I also recommend the Forza Audioworks cables, atleast if you're ordering inside EU. Great stuff for well under hundred euros, depending on what you order ofcourse.
Found this in FS section .any good ?
Fallen angel is one of the seriously elite veteran diy'ers on head-fi. See, e.g., http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/753160/fallenangel-gilmore-dynahi-gilmore-psu/
If the length is right for you, this will no doubt be very well made.
I may have been less than clear. I linked pictures of a flawless dynahi Fallen Angel built because it is about the most challenging diy project you're likely to see on head-fi, requiring extremely careful case work and the integration of aluminum L brackets and off board heat sinks to keep the transistors from burning up. Commercial builders shy away from this amp for good reason. A cable built by a guy who can make a dynahi, and a particularly nice one at that, is one you can safely put your trust in.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 36 seconds ago
- › Introducing a high quality Bluetooth "Wireless" cable from LEAR! 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 4 minutes ago
- › Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 5 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear