Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1070

post #16036 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post
 

That could be another possibility, but it would happen on all music if that was the case.  That or it would be a DAC problem (someting in the way it's converting the digital to analog).  My TiHD to Asgard 2 doesn't exhibit any of these symptoms with ALAC or FLAC.

Have you checked on your soundcard that one of those CMSS or EAX reverb effects isn't running (I can't remember which one has that effect)?

 

**Nevermind I quoted the wrong person and looked at their setup when it was joe who had the problem**


Edited by Byrnie - 2/18/14 at 5:45am
post #16037 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

I am assuming these should be a nice match for my MAD....since Dr. Peppard was using a pair when working on the MAD

Yes...they get along famously...you will be pleased...you may even forget about your RS1 :eek:

post #16038 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Yes...they get along famously...you will be pleased...you may even forget about your RS1 :eek:


I may have to take the plunge....:smile: 

 

forget about my RS1i.....NEVER  :p

post #16039 of 21185

Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800.  Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.

post #16040 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenthumb View Post
 

Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800.  Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.

 

I did that mistake two times. 

post #16041 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenthumb View Post
 

Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800.  Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

 

I did that mistake two times. 

 

I've sold as much good gear as anyone on headfi. But I have never even considered selling the 650. ;)

post #16042 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

I've bought and sold as much good gear as anyone on headfi. 

FTFY! :D

post #16043 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

 

 

 

I've sold as much good gear as anyone on headfi. But I have never even considered selling the 650. ;)

Well I am certainly glad I have budgeted wisely :D

post #16044 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenthumb View Post
 

Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800.  Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

 

I did that mistake two times. 

 

 

I also made that same mistake twice.. but the journey of trying new gear was worth it.  I am settled now. 

post #16045 of 21185
While I have plans of getting the HD800 at some point, my HD650 will never leave.
post #16046 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrnie View Post

Have you checked on your soundcard that one of those CMSS or EAX reverb effects isn't running (I can't remember which one has that effect)?

**Nevermind I quoted the wrong person and looked at their setup when it was joe who had the problem**

I saw this post a but earlier and was wondering :-P.
post #16047 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 


I may have to take the plunge....:smile: 

 

forget about my RS1i.....NEVER  :p

You never know...I replaced my busted HP-1000 with HD600s...

post #16048 of 21185
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

You never know...I replaced my busted HP-1000 with HD600s...


I e-mailed the good Dr. Peppard last night and this morning when I got up, he had replied.....he told me that he did indeed used the HD650 and that my MAD would work just fine with them. He has always answered my questions in a very quick fashion....great guy....nothing but praise for him.

 

I can't wait to hear what synergy the MAD & HD650 provide.

 

Goodbye Q701.......Hello Senn HD650......I will be searching the B/S/T forum until I find a nice pair.

post #16049 of 21185

I am now a member of the club.......mine should be here in a few days.....can't wait to try them out with my MAD EAR.

post #16050 of 21185

^^ I hear good things about the Mad Ear. Jaywillin has been telling me about it and how much he likes it. Let me know what you think. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread