Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800. Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 7/9/15 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1070
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that mistake two times.
I've sold as much good gear as anyone on headfi. But I have never even considered selling the 650.
Well I am certainly glad I have budgeted wisely
I also made that same mistake twice.. but the journey of trying new gear was worth it. I am settled now.
I saw this post a but earlier and was wondering :-P.
I e-mailed the good Dr. Peppard last night and this morning when I got up, he had replied.....he told me that he did indeed used the HD650 and that my MAD would work just fine with them. He has always answered my questions in a very quick fashion....great guy....nothing but praise for him.
I can't wait to hear what synergy the MAD & HD650 provide.
Goodbye Q701.......Hello Senn HD650......I will be searching the B/S/T forum until I find a nice pair.
Sure will, Matt.
I also ordered a couple of new Joe Bonamassa cd's that should arrive at the same time the HD650's do.....so that will be my first listening session
Edited by whirlwind - 2/21/14 at 1:49pm
Welcome to the club.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 37 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Discussion for next Florida meet 2015 1 minute ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 9 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 11 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3