Just picked up another HD650 after selling them to help fund a HD800. Why on earth did I ever sell them in the first place... never again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 1070
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did that mistake two times.
I've sold as much good gear as anyone on headfi. But I have never even considered selling the 650.
Well I am certainly glad I have budgeted wisely
I also made that same mistake twice.. but the journey of trying new gear was worth it. I am settled now.
I saw this post a but earlier and was wondering :-P.
I e-mailed the good Dr. Peppard last night and this morning when I got up, he had replied.....he told me that he did indeed used the HD650 and that my MAD would work just fine with them. He has always answered my questions in a very quick fashion....great guy....nothing but praise for him.
I can't wait to hear what synergy the MAD & HD650 provide.
Goodbye Q701.......Hello Senn HD650......I will be searching the B/S/T forum until I find a nice pair.
Sure will, Matt.
I also ordered a couple of new Joe Bonamassa cd's that should arrive at the same time the HD650's do.....so that will be my first listening session
Edited by whirlwind - 2/21/14 at 1:49pm
Welcome to the club.
- Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
- › Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... 1 minute ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 2 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have anything to say against me buy a Shure SE215? 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 10 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 11 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 11 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2