Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread - Page 941

post #14101 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post

IMHO, the Valhalla adds a bit treble energy to HD650. 
And lyr not?because i'd buy the best between valhalla and lyr and lyr has much power than vhalalla..it's right?!
post #14102 of 23922

Yes, the lyr puts out 6 watts. 

post #14103 of 23922
Has some white noise aswell :-( this turned me off the Lyr
post #14104 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreign View Post

Has some white noise aswell :-( this turned me off the Lyr

Not mine, it is dead silent. Sounds like a source or a ground-loop problem.

post #14105 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless1 View Post
 

Not mine, it is dead silent. Sounds like a source or a ground-loop problem.

Agreed. The lyr is dead quite. 

post #14106 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless1 View Post

Not mine, it is dead silent. Sounds like a source or a ground-loop problem.
Well I can run a few otl amps (wa3 even little dot mk3) and have no white noise at all. Even tried a crack and the wa6 With different dacs into my pc also from a labtop. Unless I just got a faulty lyr from schiit after a few days I sent it back. I would've got a replacement but looking around forums its filled with the same white noise from the Lyr.
post #14107 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreign View Post


Well I can run a few otl amps (wa3 even little dot mk3) and have no white noise at all. Even tried a crack and the wa6 With different dacs into my pc also from a labtop. Unless I just got a faulty lyr from schiit after a few days I sent it back. I would've got a replacement but looking around forums its filled with the same white noise from the Lyr.

I have owned it twice, both dead silent on my rig. Same with Matt, I believe he has owned it twice as well.

post #14108 of 23922

3x :o

post #14109 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

3x :o

Heh, what's wrong with us:confused_face: , we should be content but never are.

 

And let me guess, all three of yours had a black background?

post #14110 of 23922

Perfectly black. I figure that three times is a charm, so I'm keeping it this time. The ONLY hp or gear that I haven't sold it the hd650. :beerchug:

post #14111 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Agreed. The lyr is dead quite. 
What means?
post #14112 of 23922

lol sorry, "dead quiet." :o

post #14113 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

lol sorry, "dead quiet." redface.gif
It's Good or not?i don't understand sorry...
post #14114 of 23922

Very good. :wink:

post #14115 of 23922
Quote:
Originally Posted by acud1985 View Post


It's Good or not?i don't understand sorry...


It means it is very silent. No hiss.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread